chapter 22 - A Hero Return's

4.Years later

so finally i can leave this please i'm done with this freaking training damn it was hell here but i can leave this dungeon i can go back up to see aldio and talk to him about what to do next. and so i went up toward the main hall of the castle because where i was training the past 4 years was in the dungeon under the dark Castle Of aldio, it was really hard there but now i know i'm ready for everything that coming even the god Blade i'm ready for it all now. so i finally i was at the main hal and i ask the guard where is aldio and he said in the main garden and so i went there and i saw him standing there

aldio: i was waiting for u Zero it has been 4 years now how is it going you made me wait a long time

Zero: haha sorry master i had a bit extra training down there it was fun i lost time of the days down there it was like 5 minutes of killing monsters,

aldio: so that's how it is huh come on let's test your power now il let you fight one of my 3 warriors

Zero:no i wanna fight all 3 at once that's much better

aldio:you sure about that okay sure come you guys, show me your power now boy

Zero:don't worry about it

krotos:you know this will be a hard battle for u all 3 of us but i don't see nothing else are power will speak for us now come on boy.

Zero:my pleasure here i come

and so two of the warrior ran toward me and the draw there sword the one jump in the sky slashing his blade down word toward me and the second one flashes behind me and draw his blade and try to cut me but i could see their attack i block. the one from the sky i grab his blade i hid him with a back flip and the one from the back i hid him on the head with the back flip two and both was knocked out directly the fell down that was it for the two warrior. now only the last one was standing there krotos the right hand of aldio master of flames.

Krotos:your stronger than i told this will be fun here i come boy,

and so krotos draw his claymore of fire he start walking toward me i felt his strong pressure but now i am as strong as them and so i draw my blade two and let them feel my pressure the felt hou strong i got that even krotos stop because he felt my power. and than he flashes toward me he slashes his blade forward i block this attack and i flashed behind him and i hid him from the back i cut him at his hand he started bleeding then krotos flashes behind me. and used flame tower started a pool of flame on his impact on the ground i jump up to evade the ground attack than i used one of my skil galaxy shower i called all my power and i let meteors rain from the sky. it hidden krotos and krotos lost he could move anymore he was knocked out.

aldio:so you really got strong to even defeat kratos like that it's really time for you to had to the main empire where the god test waits for u if you succeed you wil be able to get your one god blade and become a god blader you did great zero.

Zero:i know i'm getting closer to my father i will see him again i know where to go now master i will be leaving now for the middle kingdom were god blader headquarter is.

aldio:alright i'll send a letter there for u when your there for the test that your ready good luck my boy you will be able to do it after all i am the one that train you to be as strong as a demon so good luck il see you around zero.

zero:alright master i see you again

and so i left the demon realm to go toward the middle kingdom where my nieuwe test awaits me to be a god blader one of the warriors who kill the aragami, i'm getting closer and closer toward my father i wil see you again dad you wait for me.

my new chapter please read it like it vote for it and comment on it hihi il make new chapter soon again thanks for reading everyone ^^