chapter 12 - The Silver Beast

And so both of us where laying there past out and a day past and we woke up. We looked at each other

And kotobu sed to me "that beast inside you how can something so strong be with a kid so weak."

And i looked confused at kotobu "what do you mean"

And kotobu looked shocked at me "you don't even know witch power you hold inside you dam your stupid."

And kotobu stand up and walked toward his Troon and sit down he looked down but than someone came inside. And kotobu looked surprised at the tower and a man walked inside with shiny silver hair he walked inside in his right hand was the sea serpent head and in his left hand was the head of the dragon. And the man walked inside and trow the heads toward kotobu

Kotobu "who the hell are you boy how dare you come in my tower with out my permission do you have a dead wish."

And the silver man smiled at kotobu and kotobu stands up and run toward the man kotobu tries to draw his katana but the silver man was to fast. He grab kotobu hand he hit his hand away he push kotobu back and grab him by his nek turn him around and hit I'm in the sky. And the man jumps up and kick kotobu down word's and kotobu hit the ground and the hole ground was destroyed.

And the man looked at kotobu and sed "I'm not here for you your much to weak to fight me I'm here for this kid."

And kotobu looked at the man and sed "who the hell are you dam,!"

And the man looked back on the ground and sed to kotobu "haha you don't know me let me tell you i am the silver beast kakashima the silver Dragon. I am the second captain of the magical platoon"

And kotobu looked surprised at kakashima and sed "dammit why are you here."

Kakashima replays "I wanted to see the legendary son and the great beast that sealed inside this kid."

And i looked at the man and sed "back of i don't know you."

And the man walked closer to me but than the aura inside me begin to glow again and a great power inside me the legandary Kurimuzon. Sed "back af or els il destroy you boy."

This power was so strong that kakashima backed away and he sed "this power is really something els il leave for now but next time I wil fight you Kurimuzon."

Kurimuzon replayed "we wil see kakashima the silver beast of the middel kingdom."

And so the man walked away and he left the tower of dragons and so i looked at kotobu and ask him "what now i have finished all my quest in this tower."

Kotobu sits down and sed to me "I know it's time for you to head toward the fire kingdom there you wil find out your real path il give you this map go now boy."

And i grab the mab from kotobu and bow down my head and sed "thanks for everything il be going now." And so i left the tower and walked down the stairs again and finally i was outside again I was so happy to see the shiny sun outside. And so i walked toward my new adventure toward the fire kingdom.

I hope you guys like this story if you guys have time please vote and comment how you guys like the story thanks for reading my navel.