Chapter 1

So my name is Zero thats what my father left behind with me on a piece of paper nothing els but now 18year has past by.

And so now i am just a little hunter in a little village in the kingdom of the tree clan in the human world. Nobody knows me and the same go's for me
I live my live piece full until that day when i walk in the forest of magic one of the three places in the world that connecting the human world and magic world.

So I walked to the forest of magic to get a special flower that could change my live the sun dragon flower that could heal everything in the world. So there i was in the forest walking and searching for the flower and finally i found the flower but than when i just was about to leave i heard a scream coming from the middle of the forest. So i looked back and started to run where i heard that scream

And than i saw a girl running from a monster who looked like a wolf with wings. The girl asked me for help but the only thing i knew was how to fight a pig not a demon like wolf.

But than that girl hides behind my back and i see that wolf monster running towards me and i sad "seriously know i have to fight agains demon wolf a man." But than something special happened a magical portal just opens in front of me and a man comes out and draw his sword.

His sword was so beautiful it had green like fire completely surrounding his sword and he only slash one time toward the monster and the monster died. But than the man turns around and looks at me and sad "can you move that woman there i need her i am here to get her."

But than the girl sad "i am not going anywhere with you so you can go away i am not going back." And so thats how my live started and how i learn of magical powers and magician.

Am updating all of my chapter yo get a better feeling of my book of you guys like it please vote and comment ^^