Chapter 4 - The dragon master

And so thats how everything ended and finally piece has return to the kingdom but what i was worried about was. That someone is coming here to meet me who would that be.

And so a day past and i was summoned to the chiefs house and he sed the person that wanted to meet you is here. She is in the room behind me and than i sed Oowhhhh its a girl and than the chief smiled and sed go in already.
And there i go inside and who i saw was the same girl that was in the forest it was her sitting there with a big man next to her. And the man set sit down kiddo and lets talk

So i sit down and the man sed my name is master haito i am the dragon master of the magical world i was send here to look if everything was alright with you. Thats why i send my knight to protect you but my foolish daughter of mine loves to run away thats hoe you met her in the forest of magic but it was a great time to meet each other or not hima.

And she sed yes father it was fun to meet him i was sad to go so fast but now i see him again. And than the father start laughing and than he sed okey lets get serious now I'm here to talk to you about the crimson blade. You have finally awaken it and so your the new master of dragons and magic you control the power now. But if you wanna control that power and understand it you need to go to the tower of dragons thats the tower your father made to awaken your real power. But its a hard path to take it won't be easy are you ready to take the path that was destined for you. and i sed of cures i am i will do this to get stronger and find my father and mother in the other world and so the master sed okey than you need to leave this city and travel to the city of kango when your there find a man called ziba he will help you find the portal to the gate of the tower.

And so i todd finally i know what to do with my live and what really was destined for me so i go back to my house to get all my stuff and than when i was planning to go on my journey there was the chief and the knight and master and the chief sed be careful out there and protect yourself and the master sed good luck kiddo and the knight sed come back alive and hima sed please don't die out there and so thats how my journey begins to the tower of dragons.