Chapter 17 -Alqurrium

And so we were finally done with my challenges and so we were standing there preparing to go back. But than een explosion happend and the door of the alter was forced opened and a man with a silver hair walked inside. And me and Kurimuzon looked at the man

And Kurimuzon sed "who are you kid what are you doing here"

And the Stranger sed to us "So this is the alter of flame huh? Hello you all I am a member of alqurrium. I'm here to get the crystal of live from the owner of this alter"

And i and Kurimuzon looked at the man and Kurimuzon sed to him "the crystal huh do you even know who you are challenging. Do you have a dead wish kid what is your name"

And the man laughs sarcastic and sed "do you even know who the alqurrium are i am the 8rank alqurrium my name is zabu the great. I'm here from the magical world and are group is here to collect all the crystals to break the ultimate seal so give it or il take it by force."

And Kurimuzon laught at zabu and sed "you people are crazy to think you can defeat a god I wil show you what it means to battle a god but I won't battle you. My kid wil because if I battle you you wil die. So Zero can you kill this guy for me"

And i replayed with "sure why not i wanted to test my power out on someone new so why not let's get this going"

And zabu smiled and draw his blade and he stretch his hand forward with his blade in his hand and he screams awaken my blade. And a black tornado was surrounding zabu and than the tornado disappeared and zabu was standing there and he sed "are you ready to die boy here i come"

And i grab my blade the legandary blade Zetsunoma and i flash step towards zabu i flashes forward and hit zabu and zabu blockt the attack and he throws me back with his blade. "is this all you got Zero your disappointing me" and i laught and sed "you sure know how to make some one mad at you fine il take this seriously than"
And i flashe forward again but this time faster and i cut him from the back. And I grab him and kick him into the sky and i teleported toward him And kick him down again and than I used my skil ■air slasher■ and than a blue aura was shooting toward him. And hit him and than I used my primal skill ■Zetsu no Kaizo■ and the skill hits zabu and the explosion was to strong for him with my other skill that he could not stand up anymore. And I walked toward him And sit beside him and i sed "do you see what happens when you try to act tuf toward people who are stronger than you" and Kurimuzon stand up and walked toward us. And laught again "you could even defeat my boy and you try to fight me your a idioot let him go. Il send you both back to the real world again it was fun Zero hope to see you soon again see yeah."

And so i and zabu were teleported outside the alter and the alter was sealed up again and i looked at zabu and that was it. How it ended in the alter.

I hope you liked the chapter please vote and comment if you liked it thanks you all^^