Chapter 21 - The Dark world

so finally were here at the dark world one of the strongest please in all realms.

aldio :  Zero come on follow me we're going toward my castle to start your training

Zero : i'm coming wait up aldio.

and so we walked toward the Castle of the Dark Lord is was a huge Castle surrounded by fire is was a terrifying place my whole body was shaking i could understand why and how aldio could live here.

aldio : and so were here come on follow me everyone is waiting for us to start from on today its going to be non stop battle training and power training we will not stop until you feel like dying so don't die. because when we're done here you will be able to join the fight against the aragami en the alquriuum members you will be able to join us in rank as the God Bladers.

Zero : so you are a God Blader to

aldio : yes i am but i'm not a mere Blader but you will understand someday in the future so come on lets go

Zero : okey i'm coming wait up 

and so we went to the battle training field at the far end of the castle ground but when we got there i saw three men standing there one man had a giant axe, in his right hand the second one had a samurai blade in his hand and the last one had no weapon but i could feel a great power coming from him and so we walked toward them.

aldio : we're here guys sorry that it took so long this kid here is Zero you guys already know who he is right so let's get started

and so at last my training started i needed to start training from all those 3 masters who where waiting for me at the training ground the first training was control your power that was really something hard to do i needed to let all my power take control and let my demonic power take over my power was so strong that it even destroyed half of the battle field, we were in that was my first trial but than came my second won mind control training that was to control everything around me to stay protected with out getting killed and to control my surrounding that was a bit easier to handle i was done with my second trial to but than came my 3rd trial the battle. that one was so hard to handle i needed to fight the last one of the 3 man without the weapon but that is what i thought he had a weapon it was a giant with blade but because he move so fast you could not se his blade and so i train 4 years for my 3rd trial en at the end i finally was done with all 3 test but than came the last one to battle or stay on my feat agains aldio and now i understand who aldio. is he is one of the 5 Master God Bladers so i had to fight him i needed to survive 5 min agains him and so through out everything i stay alive agains aldio and i was succesfull on my trials and training, and 5 years has past sins than i wanna see how strong i got through out all this deadly training i love to see my power now.

if you guys like my new chapter please vote and comment and keep reading my story thanks to everyone who reads my book ^^ have a nice day and year