Chapter 8 - first floor

So finally I'm here at the first floor of the tower of dragons. Now i can see what my first challenge gonna be

So finally when I walked inside. I saw a big red fire dragon sitting there waiting and than when i walked inside. He begins to talk and sed "you ready for your first challenge it's simple you only need to beat me once and you win good luck boy."

So than the dragon stand up and begin to run toward me i draw my sword and cal the name Crimson Blade awaken. And i just flash step to evade the dragons attack and i hear a voice again to say Crimson Flasher so i called that name and it was like i got a boost i was so fast i could slash the dragon in 3 second 7times so i used  that move. Until the dragon used dragon breath the hole room was on fire i could do nothing until i heard the voice again and it sed say Crimson Destruction and so i sed that and something awesome happened my blade's blue fire gets bigger and i hold my blade to my back and slash it forward and a giant big ball of blue fire comes out. And it made a big destructive explosion and it hit the dragon and the dragon fell and finally i won my first challenge.

and than the golden dragon master opens the portal to the next stage he sed "go on the second won is waiting for you"

so I walked up again stairs for stairs till i saw a door for the second stage who would it be now.

This one got updated two hope you all like it please vote and comment ^^