Chapter 2

So now a few days past by sins what happened on that day when we where attack't by a demon wolf. After that fight that man took the woman back with him and so finally my live was piece full again.

So weak's past by and thats what i todd
That it would be piece full again but than someone came to the city of tree.
It was a man in a black outfit with a great claymore on his back. Everyone was scared the man keep walking towards the clan heads house.

Everyone looked at the man and sed why would he go there to meat the head of the clan. But no one knew what the real reason was why that man was there. So finally that man go's inside to talk to the master and so everyone stand outside for ours and ours and finally that man comes outside and before he left he sed you sure you wanna protect that kid because if you do the king will come for your head. And the chief sed i am not here to help you guys i am here to protect the magic world from the human tel your king this if he want war agains me that i hope he got a army of millions because i will kill them all if the come true my kingdom.

And so the man left and he looks at me and he left the city and so our clan chief go's back in to the house and called a meeting. All the master and knight was summoned everyone was scared for what would happen if war started again. So for ours the city was silent but that someone came outside and walked toward me and sed can you come with me for a minute i todd why me.

So i was summon inside i saw great man with great swords and armor
So than the chief sed Zero sit down. We need to talk about something important and than i sed okey and i set down so the chief told me a story about how it all started with my father and mother and why he left me here I listen to all of it till the end.

And so thats why we are here where here to protect you from danger so as i just send that man away i know that the human world king will come back with a army for war to find you so we need you to hide back here until were done protecting our kingdom and if something happen to us run to the alter of swords. When your there your father will help you he left something there for u and i sed what did he leave behind and the chief sed i really don't know your the only one who can enter that place there is a sealed surrounding the altar.

And so a weak past by and there the were a army of 100 thousand of man just outside the forest but that was not the part to be scared of if you looked to the front there you saw him the king of the human world with his knight of destruction the strongest knights in the human world and thats how a war started again between humans and the tree clan.