chapter 10 - the third Floor

And so finally I was on my way to the final Floor of the Tower of Dragons it was a hard trial to get here and now it's the final test. So i kept walking up the stairs up and up and than I saw a giant golden door with a dragon sculpture at the both site of the door.

And so i walked toward the door and pushed it open and i saw a giant room it was just like a kings room in a castle and there was a man sitting there on his Troon.
And when I walked inside the man stands up and walk toward me from his Troon.
It was a man with a golden armer and a golden katana in his hand and than he stopt before me and he looked down on me

And the man sed "so you finally reach the final floor huh I am the master of the tower my name is kotobu I'm here to show you how weak you are"

And i looked at kotobu and replayed confused "what do you mean how weak I am I won all the challenges of this tower?"

And kotobu sed "let me show you how weak you are boy."

And he flashes forward and right about when I wanted to draw my crimson blade he grab me by my nek he pushed me back and draw his blade and slashes down. on me i wanted to block the attack of his katana and he slashes my blade in two pieces.

And kotobu sed "do you see how weak you are boy your blade is show weak that i slashes true it that's how weak you are boy,"

And i looked down with a sed and mad expression

And kotobu turn around and looked back at me and sed "your not the kid I was suspected I was suspected you much stronger leave boy and never return your to weak"

And i was sitting there on the ground with my head down and than when kotobu. walked away he senses a strong spiritual pressure coming from me and you shaw a dark aura Surrounding me and I got up and looked at him my eyes turn completely red like a dragon eyes. and something took over my body it was completely someone els.

And I sed to kotobu "you dare to challenge and hurt my kid il kill you KOTOBU,"

Sorry for the late post of my new chapter I had exams and finally I'm finest with my exams and now I'm back i hope you guys like the new chapter. Vote and post a comment for me so i now what you like about the navel and what you think about it thanks for reading and post my second chapter soon