Chapter 5

And so now my journey begins to the city of kango where i can find the gate to the tower of dragons. So i kept going on the road to the kango bridge it is a hard road to go on because there are a lot of beast and lions on this road. And so i keep going on but the hole time i feel like someone is watching me but i don't see nobody so i kept on going. And than i saw something I feared that would happen there he was the greatest beast on this road the great leo the king of the road of kango. So i draw my sword the leo looked me right in the eyes and start running toward me and i try to evade but he hit me and i was pushed back and than i heard a name again in my head to tel me say crimson blade awaken.

And so i did that and my blade glows again with the blue flames surrounding the blade. It was a beautiful site and than I attack't the leo and fought back it was a heard battle the leo was very strong and than he push me back again and when he was going for the kill. I heard a sound again it told me to say Crimson Zero code and so i did that and screamed Crimson Zero Code and something awesome happened my blade opened up a portal in the sky that sucks everything in his path and so the leo was suck't up to the portal and than the portal closed. And so again i was saved by the sound in my head i wander what that sound could be or who.

And finally i could keep going on to the bridge of kango and still i feel the presence of someone else watching me and than i feel the pressure of some power coming from the mountains a behind me it was a great powerful pressure. But than it stopped it looks like the man left and so i kept going on the kango bridge and so finally i was there at the kango bridge it is a beautiful big bridge only a little bit and I'm there and so i kept going on and il be there soon to find the gate and the tower of dragons and than finally i can understand what i should be doing with my life here i come kango. No one gonna stop me