Marys First Birthday (Dean X Reader)

It has been a year since Mary has been born and your celebrating her first birthday. There's just one problem, Dean and Sam are out on a hunt and have been gone for quite sometime now. Your starting to worry because Dean assured you that he wouldn't miss Marys first birthday.

"Dada." Mary giggled as she wobbled her way to the door.

"Happy 1st birthday baby girl." You smiled at that familiar voice.

"Sammy!" Mary screeched. Sam smiled and picked her up.

"Hows my little niece doing today? I heard it was your birthday today." Mary looked at Sam and giggled.

Dean walked into the kitchen and smiled. You jumped into his arms just to make sure you weren't imagining things.

"I thought you weren't going to be home. I mean you said you would but you have been gone for so long that I was beggining to get worried. Dean you..." He cut you off right in the middle of your sentence to give you a long passionate kiss.

"I couldn't miss my Princess's birthday, now could I?" You smiled and shook your head. You just loved seeing Dean as a father. He was always there for her. He could be in a middle of a hunt with Sam and if it had something to do with Mary he would be there in a heartbeat. He really does care about his family and you could see why too. Considering the fact that you knew his dad was never really around when he was a kid. He didn't want that life for Mary, and you could see it. "Dean

"Dada!" Mary laughed. Dean knelt down to pick her up.

"So, is my princess ready for some cake?" Dean tickled her belly.

"Yeah! Sammy get cake too..." she looked at Sam with her big green eyes that she got from you.

"Of course uncle Sammy is going to get cake. Besides daddy and Uncle Sammy have a big present for you." Dean smiled up at Sam.

"Y/N, come here." Sam called you into the other room."

"Yes?" You asked.

"How would you feel about going to Disney World with Mary and Dean?" You looked at Sam weirdly.

"I don't know. Wait a second that's the big present for Mary?" You were so happy.

"Yeah, Dean pitched in too. I mean we both knew that she loves to watch Mickey Mouse and Dean and I thought it would be great." You hugged Sam.

"Thank you! Oh my God Mary is going to love this." Sam smiled.

"Your welcome. Its just a thank you for being there for my brother and bringing Mary into all of our lives." You started to cry. Just then Dean walked into the room with the cake covered birthday girl in his arms.

"Why is she crying?" Dean gave Sam a glare and quickly put Mary down to comfort you.

"I told her about the big present." Dean suddenly understood and smiled.

"You know I meant what I said when Mary was born. This is just me and Sam giving her a normal life. I don't want her to grow up being a hunters daughter I want her to grow up being a normal kid. So I guess this just a way of me trying to do this." You hugged Dean super tight.

"Thank you." Mary then walked over and gave you a sad expression.

"Mama sad." You both smiled at her.

"I'm not sad Mary, I'm happy because daddy is taking us to go see Minnie and Mickey mouse." Just then Mary screamed!

"Minnie! Dada, go now." Dean laughed at his little girl and scooped her into his arms.

"We leave tomorrow okay. I promise." He kissed her on the head.

"Sammy, going?" Mary looked at you.

"No, its just going to be you me and dada." Mary looked disappointed.

"Oh. Present?" Mary asked.

"Yes, it is from uncle sammy." You said.

"Tank you Sammy." Mary gave him a hug and then went off to go play with some of her new toys. You couldn't wait for this family vacation.