Chapter 62

Authors note

This book is almost over. I'm gunna cry. Enjoy :(

...

Mayas pov

"Well, shall we leave? It's getting late." Sam says to me. I nod and stand up.

He puts out his hand, and I look at it before reaching out and grabbing it.

We walk hand in hand to my house. "I'll drop you off a little bit away from your house because it might be awkward if your Dad sees us holding hands." He laughs.

I nod, giggling. "Probably a good idea."

My house isn't far from the school, which is good. I don't know why I never walk to school.

"So where do you live?" I ask.

He looks up in our direction. "I'll show you my house when we get further up. It might not be far from your house actually."

Hell yeah

"Sweet."

He nods. "Were almost to my house, but this has been nice hanging out with you." I smile. "I'd like to hang out again."

He smiles down at me. "I'd love to hang out again too. Hopefully soon?"

"Yes." I say to him.

Sam points across the street. "There's my house. That brown one."

"Wow, really?" I say, getting excited. "My house is across the street from that and a little over."

He grins. "That's so cool. We're almost neighbours."

"Well, we should stop here." I say, sadly. "My house is right there." I point to it.

He sighs. "Yeah I guess we should. But I have a question first."

"Okay."

He takes my other hand, so he's holding both of them. "Will you.. be my girlfriend?"

Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod he's asking me to be his girlfriend.

"Yeah. I will." I blush.

He grins big. "Wow, that's great!"

I laugh. "So... I'll see you tomorrow then?"

He nods. "Yeah, and text me."

"Okay."

He let's go of my hands and turns to walk away, but stops and places a small kiss on my cheek before quickly walking across the street.

My hands comes up to where he kissed and I blush, and continue walking to my house.

Jeanas pov

After I finish unpacking everything, I come downstairs to see only Jim and Tanya. "Jeana." Jim speaks. "Why don't you go check out the garden while we make supper."

"Okay." I say, and put on my shoes. I walk outside. Alfie and Zoe left, because I don't see their car.

I walk down the few steps and smile, turning my head to the right. I don't believe my eyes.

I see... Maya!

She's walking this way, my way!

I can only see half of her because the bush along the path. She walks out so I can see all of her, but I see something else too.

She's holding hands with.... a boy?

I try to get a closer look at the boy to see if I know him.

And I do. It's Sam?

Her lips say something and they both stop, looking at each other. He grabs both of her hands and looks at her face, saying something. She says something back, but their both really happy.

Sam turns to leave, but stops and kisses her quickly on the cheek and walks quickly down the street. Maya smiles at him and touches where he kissed. Then she continues walking.

Are they dating?

I can't help but feel sad. I shouldn't though, because they are both happy. So why do I feel so sad?

I walk and sit down on the steps leading to my new house. Maya walks in front of my house and looks up at me.

I stand to my feet and she gasps. Her mouth drops a little.

"J-Jeana?" She stutters.

"Maya!"

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" She yells, hugging me.

I hug her back. "I've been adopted, Maya!"

She pulls back. "No way!! By who?"

I point to the house. "Tanya and Jim."

She squeals. "Were neighbours Jeana!"

"I know it's awesome!"

We hug again. "I'm so happy your back! I missed you!" She says quietly.

"So am I. And I missed you too."

...

Mayas pov

After that shocking experience with Jeana, I hug Alfie and Zoe. "Did you guys do this?" I ask.

They shrug. "We didn't do anything."

I laugh. "I love you guys."

I walk up to my room. Then I stop, dead in my tracks.

"Oh my god." I say out loud. I'm dating Jeana's crush. Wait...

Did she see Sam and I holding hands?

These words go around my head. I feel so guilty. What if she's upset?

My phone buzzes and I pull it out. It's a text from Sam.

Thanks for the fun time :)

I text back.

Thanks for making it fun :)

He sends another.

We'll hang again soon :)

I'll tell him the news.

Guess what. Jeana's back

His reply was quick.

Really? Wow that's awesome

I set my phone down and lay on my bed. What a day.

Authors note

Here comes the dramaaaaa ;)

Thanks for reading :D

Byeeee

-Undead_Glory