Chapter 20

I sat by Jeana when the bell rang to go to class. I was very conerned about her and I wanted to make sure those bullies never picked on her again.

It's math. Normal people hate math but I like to think of myself as pretty smart so I think this subject will be a walk in the park.

"Okay class." Mr. Bates started as he walked into the room. "Take our your homework from yesterday."

Everyone did so except for me who just had a pencil and a binder out. I put up my hand slowly. He pointed at me. "Question Maya?"

"Um yeah.. what unit is this?"

He smiled. "Fractions."

I nodded, but I was truly happy inside. Fractions were awesome because I knew how to do them. Jena leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"This unit is easy." She smiled.

I nodded and looked forward. "I know."

Mr. Bates turned and looked at the whiteboard. "Class, go into groups of 2 please. I brought goodies to help us understand this unit."

Jenna and I scooted our desks together and everyone else got into groups of 2 as well.

Mr. Bates walked around the room putting down chocolate bars for each group. "Were gunna break them up and do fractions on them. Then we can eat them." He smiled. The class cheered and starting breaking the pieces. I can tell I am gunna like this subject.

We finished the fractions and Jeana and I split the chocolate into halves so we can each have some. The bell rang again and we got our stuff out for a new subject. English.

Mr. Bates left the room and a man that looks around the age of 20 walked in. He had brown hair and a small bit of stubble. His face was slightly tan and he was pretty cute. Jeana leaned over again.

"That's Mr. Perry."

I nodded and folded my hands together, waiting for further notice.

"Hey class." He spoke. He looked over at me. "Ah, a new face."

I blushed a little. "Hi I'm Maya."

"Oh that's right. Hello Maya, welcome to year 8 English. My name is Mr. Perry and I shall be teaching you this year. Welcome."

_______
^_^
OMG YOU GUYS I BOUGHT ZOE'S BOOK GIRL ONLINE

I totes recommend this book. It's like heaven already and I'm only on the 30th page. So, if you haven't already, GO OUT AND BUY YOURSELF ONE!! It's literally in any book store I think.

Also one more update

ONE THOUSAND READS ILYSM

thank you for 1 k reads!! I literally logged onto wattpad to update this book and I choked on my milk. *I was drinking milk..*

Thank you soooooooooo much it means soooooooooo much.

Today has been good :)

I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN NOW BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT ME TO 1 K

Ok byeeee 3