Chapter 1

Alfie's Pov

"Zoe?"

"Yes, Alfie?"

"Wanna do a Q & A with me again for this weeks video?"

"Sounds good! Be down in a second."

Tonight's the night.

Hey chumps! Me and @zozeebo are answering all your questions. Leave your comments down below of some questions you want us to answer! Love you all❤

My phone explodes with ReTweets and comments and likes. "I got some good ones here, Zoe." I plead.

"Okay, ill set up your camera." She replies.

I watch her place the camera in the original spot and mess with the lighting. She is so beautiful.

"Okay, come here and lets do this thing!" She squeals, making me laugh.

"Is it recording?" I ask, making her nod.

"Wassup guys?" I say as I shot my hands out, opening them from a fist. My usual intro. I look into the mirror in the camera most of the time I talked to gaze at Zoe. Her bright red lips were shut tightly into a smile, and her eyes fluttered as she spoke. I love her more than anything, and im going to prove that tonight.

"Lets get started, shall we?" I ask, turning to Zoe.

"Yeahh!" She replies in a cute voice.

I clear my throat. "First question, is Nala a cross breed with any other kind? The answer is no. Shes 100% pug." Zoe giggles at my silliness.

"Moving on," Zoe says. "Is it easier living together than it was living in your own apartments? Yes its a lot easier, because we dont have to travel to see each other whenever."

"Those were the exact words I was going to say." I tell her as I wrapped my arms around her.

I started to cackle as I read the next question. "What is it?" Zoe asks.

"The question reads; WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPLOAD MORE ZALFIE SIMS? Come on guys, you know I upload two a week every week." I say laughing, because being the clumsy Alfie I am, we dont play it a lot.

"Were starting to play more sims, now that we live together." Zoe said as she leans against me, making me smile.

"Ill read the next question." Zoe tells me. "If you could be any animal, what would it be."

My answer was straight and clear. "Pug."

Zoe answered quickly too. "Guinea pig."

We laugh. "Is that really even a question? Shouldnt they know this?" Zoe giggled, making me laugh loudly.

"Oh wow. This question though." I said as I showed my phone to Zoe. "When are you going to propose to Zoe, Alfie?" Zoe read aloud.

"Before I answer this simple question, I have a question for Zoe." I smile, turning to her.

"What.. okay." She says confused.

I reach in my pocket, pulling out a small box and I got down on one knee.

"Zoella Elizabeth Sugg. Will you do me the honor of spending the rest of your life with me?" I ask, smiling.

"OH MY GOD!" She squeals. "YES! YES ALFIE! ONE MILLION TIMES YES!"

I smile big as I put the diamond ring on her little finger. She jumped into my arms and we kissed on camera. The emotions flowimg tnrough my head. Who will I tell first? What will my viewers say? I didn't care too much at this moment. Nothing could worry me from being as happy as I am right now.

______________________
JESUS THAT JUST HAPPENED
Welcome to a new fanfic! Hope you enjoyed!
#zalfe for life!

-Undead_Glory