Chapter 60

Wow chapter 60 this is crazy
Hope yall are still enjoying it :)

...

"So what are we going to do?" I ask Sam as we exit the school.

"Well," he starts. "I was hoping we can go get some food and maybe tea?"

This sounds good to me. "Sure, I'd love to." I say.

Zoes pov

"I'll drive in front of you so you know where to go." Alfie says to Jim.

"Sounds good." Jim nods. "Tan, are you ready?"

She looks at herself in the mirror and takes a deep breath. Then she turns to him and smiles. "Yeah. Let's go."

Alfie helps me get into the left side of the car and he goes to the drivers side. *in case your all like whaaaaat, Alfie passed his drivers test because this is 2 years later since today*

He drives on the road and Jim pulls out with Tanya in the passenger side, and drives close behind us.

I hold Alfie's hand while he drives and we listen to one direction the whole way there.

...

Once we arrive, Jim and Tan get out of the car and walk over to Alfie's window. "Now you can go in there and talk to the lady at the desk. She should show you where everything is. Good luck." Alfie smiles.

They nod, taking all this in and walk to the building, hand in hand.

Jeanas pov

Ding!

Oh great, more foster parents who aren't going to come see me. Man I just love being here.

I hear then talking to Jackie at the front desk and they sound like a lovely couple. Very nice too.

I hear the talking stop and a small knock on my door. My heart starts pounding quickly, and I slowly make my way over to it. I open it slowly to see a tall man and his short, but super pretty wife. They smile at me.

"Hi!" They say together. The woman waves excitedly at me.

I stare blankly at them. "H-hi."

The man looks around the room. "Nice room you have!"

I look around it and open the door wider so they can come in. I sit on my bed and they stand by the door.

"I'm, I'm Jim by the way." The tall man says. "And this is Tanya." Tanya waves again and I wave back.

"I'm.... Jeana."

Tanya nods. "We heard that you've been taken away from your father, and we just wanted to stop by and say hi."

Just to say hi?

"Oh cool." I say, nervous.

"Well, why don't you tell us about yourself?" Jim questions.

I think for a moment. I've never been asked this question, so I don't know what to tell them.

"Umm.." I think. "What do you wanna know?"

Tanya thinks for a moment. "Maybe.... any hobbies?"

"I like to sing." I reply.

Tanya smiles. "Awesome! Have you ever sang in front of anyone?"

"Well, I sang in front of my old friend a little. We were listening to music and I just started signing."

Jim smiles. "Who was your friend?"

I frown at this question. "Oh.. Umm her name is Maya."

Both of them smile at each other and Tanya giggles a little. "What?" I ask.

"Maya deyes?" Jim asks. My eyes widen.

"yes that's it! How'd you know?"

"She's from our town and she's our friend's daughter." Tanya comments.

This makes me happy. They know Maya! "Wow."

They laugh and nod. We talk for about fifteen more minutes, and I warm up a bit around them. But then...

"Well, we should get going." Jim says.

I frown. "Oh." I've told them a lot already. Why are they here?

Tanya waves to me. "We'll see you again! Don't worry. Bye, Jeana."

"Bye." I say and they leave. I sigh and lay down on my bed.

About 20 minutes later, Jackie waddles into my room with a small smile. "Jeana, honey. Please pack your stuff up."

I groan. "Why? Am I switching rooms?"

She smiles with her teeth and swings the door open. Tanya and Jim are standing there. "Surprise!" They say together.

"What's going on?" I ask, confused.

"I hope this is okay Jeana, but you've been adopted.... by us!" Tanya laughs.

I jump up from my bed. "Are you serious?!"

They all nod.

"Oh my god!" I squeal. I run and hug them and Tanya helps me pack all my stuff up.

...

Authors note

Lol u guys thought I forgot about Jeana. Hehehehehehe.

Anyways, that happened! Haha also, I put a song in the media thingy and you should all listen to it! It's soooo good and it kind of reminds me of Sam and Maya, I don't know why.

Thanks for reading =)

-Undead_Glory