Chapter 56

Warning
This chapter might be adorable
Enjoy

Here I am at the school doors again.

I take a deep breath and walk in. Without Jeana, this place gives me real bad anxiety.

my hands shake a little as I take my shoes off and put them with the rest of the shoes.

Sam finds me as soon as I enter the school. "Hey Maya." He smiles, waking over beside me.

"Oh.. h-hey Sam." I stutter, very shyly.

He just smiles at me and looks in front of us. He's quite taller than me, so he has to look down when he looks at me. It's kinda cute..

The group of 3 popular girls stood in front of us, two blonde and one brunette. The middle blonde, Hannah, the blonde to the right, Emily, and the brunette to the left, Alice. They stopped, making me stop in my tracks, very nervous of what they are going to say. This better not embarrass me in from of Sam.

"Hey flat chest." Hannah girl says. "How's your mummy?"

Sam glares at her and looks innocently at me. I stare up at him and look at the girls.

"H-hi... how'd you know about my.. mum?" I ask.

"Teacher said something about it." She snobs. "Anyways flatty, your blocking our path."

I move out of the way for them, and Sam stops me, pulling me behind him. "Don't talk to Maya like that, Hannah. Don't you have anything better to do? Like obsess over your eyebrows?" He glares.

I giggle behind him, and his hand moves down my arm, still touching.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "What happened to you? I thought you and me were wheeling."

Sam raises his eyebrow. "You and me? I'd rather fancy a cow."

"Now your just being rude." She states, pretending to be hurt.

"Well, think of how hurt Maya is."

She looks at me as I peek through Sam's shoulder. "This little thing?" She laughs. "She can't even fight her own battles. She had to get you to help."

"I came in myself, she didn't ask me to." He says, firmly.

She touches his face as she walks around us, bumping my shoulder. He pushes her hand away from his face and glares at her.

"Bye losers." She says, her two friends walking behind her, Emily laughing and Alice looking small and guilty.

Sam notices that his hand is still holding my arm, and he lets go awkwardly. I walk in front of him. "That, was awesome." I laugh.

He still looks angry, but walks beside me to the classroom. "Don't listen to them, your not flat chested."

I laugh a little and he shakes his head. "No, I mean, I've never looked, but.. i- they.."

I laugh even more. "It's okay, thank you."

His face is pure red. "Yeah... um I'll be here if they hurt you again."

I smile at him. "Thank you."

Authors note

What's that?

*sniffs*

OO I smell a ship!

I totally ship #Saya

I made this chapter totally cheesy and adorable, so sorry if your not into that but holy crap, talk about year 8 romance.

Qotd: do you want Maya and Sam to date? Tell me in the comments :*

THANKS FOR READING!!

-Undead_Glory