Chapter 61

Mayas pov

We get to the little cafe across from the school and wait at a table.

"What are you going to get?" I ask Sam.

He makes a thinking face. "I think I'll just get a plain green tea but with some sugar. You?"

"I was gunna get a green tea but nothing in it. In pretty boring." I laugh.

He laughs too. "You not boring." I smile at him, and the waiter comes, breaking the cuteness.

"what can I get for you?" He asks me first. "I'll get a green tea please."

He writes it down and looks at Sam. "And for you?"

"Same thing as her, but with sugar please." He replies. The waiter writes that down too and walks away to get them.

"Soooo, tell me more about you." Sam says, looking into my eyes and resting his head on his hands.

I state the obvious first. "Well, first of all, I'm adopted."

He raises an eyebrow. "You are?"

I nod. "My parents and I got separated when I was just young."

"What happened?" He asks.

"A car accident."

Hurt fills his eyes. "Aw Maya, I'm so sorry to hear."

I nod. "It's okay. Thanks though."

"what else?" He asks, making me go on.

"My foster parents are kind of Internet famous." I laugh.

"What? How so?" He laughs too, but is curious.

"Well, you know YouTube?"

He laughs. "Yes I know YouTube. It's only my favorite social media."

I smile. "Well, my foster parents have lots of subscribers."

"Who are they?" Sam asks.

"Zoella and Pointlessblog."

He stares blankly at me. "No."

I nod and laugh.

"oh my god!" He says louder. "I sometimes watch them! Wow, so your like Internet famous too?"

That question roams through my head. I forgot to film my first video. "Well no because I never started my channel yet."

He brings out his phone. "Are you sure about that?" I tilt my head and look at his phone. He goes to the Internet and types in 'M-a-y-a d-e'

And from there, my name pops up. 'Maya Deyes.'

"Oh my god. I didn't know that!" I exclaim, staring at the search. He laughs. "Wow, can I get an autograph?"

We both start laughing and the waiter gives us our tea. "I can't believe you're the Zalfie child." He says again.

I shrug. "Well, I still gotta film the first video to my channel, but wanna be in my video with me sometime?"

His eyes widen. "I'd love to!"

Jeanas pov

I walk outside after saying bye to Jackie. Standing outside, and Zoe and Alfie, Maya's parents.

"Hey! what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We wanted to show Jim and Tanya the way." Alfie smiles.

"This is so exciting!" I exclaim. "I'll get to go back to school and see Maya again!"

All four of them nod. "Also, Maya told me that you and Zoe are famous on the Internet." I laugh. "Are you guys Internet famous too?"

Zoe and Alfie laugh and Jim and Tanya shrug. "We don't think of ourselves as famous." Jim tells me. "We just like to make people happy, and they do the same to us."

I nod. "Well that's cool!"

They all laugh and I get into Tanya and Jim's car and we drive back to my old home.

...

Mayas pov

"Thanks for buying me tea, you really didn't have to. I could have paid." I smile at Sam.

He shrugs. "It wouldn't be a date if I didn't pay."

Date...

"Oh so this is a date now?" I laugh. He looks down at me as we leave the cafe.

"I guess it is."

He puts his hand out, and I grab it. We walk down the sidewalks hand in hand. He takes me to a nice little area in the park.

"One sec." I say, pulling out my phone. I go to the contact 'Mum' and ring it.

"Hello there." Zoe answers quickly.

"Hi, Zoe. How long can I stay?"

She breathes into the phone. "Well, come home whenever you want."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yup." She answers.

"Sweet thanks! Love you." I say before hanging up.

"Love you too Mayaaaaa." She sings.

"Wow I just heard Zoella's voice." Sam says.

I laugh and playfully push him. He sits down on the bench and pulls me down beside him.

I look around at the setting. "What a lovely area. I don't think I've been to this park."

He sighs while looking around. "Yeah, it's pretty great."

Jeanas pov

We stop at the house that I'll be living in now. I gasp when we go inside.

"This place is amazing!" I exclaim.

Alfie and Zoe follow us in. "Thanks Jeana. It's yours now." Tanya smiles.

"We'll show you where your bedroom will be." Jim says, going up the stairs. I carry one of my bags up while he carries the rest. He leads me to a hallway with about 4 rooms.

The first room is where he goes into, and I follow him in. Inside, there's bright white walls with some framed photos of quotes.

There's also a huge bed with purple bedding, a wardrobe, a desk, and another door.

He sets my stuff down on the bed and opens the extra door. It's a large walk in closet.

"This is amazing!" I say, exitedly as I hugged him.

"Oh!" He says, hugging me back. "Well, it's all yours."

I smile and gaze around my room. Jim pats me on the head. "I'll let you set up. We'll be downstairs when your done."

I nod and start unpacking my clothes and putting them in the wardrobe.

...

Authors note

How was that??? Extra long chapter for youuuuu YAY

hope you ejoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing this.

So Maya and Jeana are neighbours now, isn't that awesome?

Hehehehehehehheheeh ok bye now

-Undead_Glory