Chapter 52

I wake up and give Oreo more food before walking downstairs. Alfie, Zoe, Jim, and Tanya are all downstairs on the couch talking.

"Hey Jim and Tan." I greet.

"Hello." They say as I sit down.

"They're just visiting." Alfie explains, and I nod.

We all start talking before they have to leave. Apparently they just stopped by when they were going to the shops.

"So Maya, do you want to go to anyone's house today? We're not doing anything, so wanna visit anyone?" Zoe asks. "Of couse I'm not up for leaving, but Louise is coming over to visit and you and Alfie can go somewhere."

I think for a moment. "Can we go to Caspar, Joe, Alexus, and Madi's house?" I haven't seen all of them together in a while.

"Yeah I fancy seeing my little bro in law today." Alfie smiles.

"Lovely, okay have fun then. I'm going to get ready for chummy." Zoe says, as she gets up with her krutches and walks into their room.

Alfie claps his hands together and points to me. "Wanna go out for breakfast with everyone instead if eating here?"

I nod and he calls Joe. Then after a e minute chat, he nods to me and we leave to their house.

We play loud music on the way there and sing along to all the words. Soon enough, we get to the Moe/Alexspar house. *we'll just call it moealexspar*

Joe is talking to his camera when we come inside. "Hey family! Everyone say hello to these lovely people."

We wave to the camera and he points it at us and then back at him. "Were gunna hang out for the day."

He turns it off and hugs both of us. "Caspar, Madi and Alexus! We have visitors!"

Madi comes running in to hug me and Alexus comes after. Caspar comes in, but he hugs me gently and he's not as excited as he normally is.

"Let's go out for breakfast, yeah?" Madi asks, her voice loud. Madi and Alexus moved to London from Canada, so they don't have accents like us.

We pile into one vehicle, and I notice how spaced apart Caspar is from Alexus. Madi and Joe are holding hands in the back, and Alexus is in the front with Alfie and Caspar is back with us.

We stop at a restaurant and order food. Alexus, Madi and Joe are crammed into a booth along with me, Alfie, and Caspar in the one across from them.

"How's school going Maya?" Madi asks from across of me.

I hesitate and think about the girls who pushed my stuff down and walked away at the doors. "It's. . Fine."

Joe pulls out his camera and points it at me, zooming in. "Here we have a specimen of a wild Maya. She roams this restaurant looking for pancakes and bacon."

We all laugh loudly and Madi pushes the camera down. "You dork." She says in between laughs.

Booths look over at us like we're crazy. Their probably right.

"Okay but yeah thats what I want to order." I say.

Alfie nods and looks down at his menu. "OO they have fruit cups here."

Alexus laughs and looks at him funny. "Duh, they have those mostly everywhere."

We continue laughing and talking until we order and eat. Then we go back to their house.

"That was fun." Caspar says, laying down on the couch and relaxing. I sit by him and everyone else piles into the living room.

"better call Zoe to see how her and Lousise are making out." Alfie says pulling out his phone.

We all sit quietly and wait for the phone call to end. "Hey Zoe."

He puts it on speaker phone and we all say hi to her. "Hi everyone." She says and Louise says hi too on the other end.

"How ya doing?" Alfie asks.

"Feeling fine." Zoe replies. "Thanks for asking."

"I'm looking fine." Louise speaks through the phone. "Thanks for asking."

We all laugh. "We'll come home soon you two." Alfie says.

"Okay love you guys." Zoe says before saying bye and hanging up.

Caspar and Alexus haven't talked to each other through the whole day. I hope everything's okay. He looks nervous and sad, and she looks shy.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
AUTHORS NOTE PLZ READ

AHHHHHHHHHH

Everyone, I has an announcement

I just bought Joey and Shane's books todayyyyy! I'm reading Shane's first and then Joey's.

Let me know if you have either of them!

Shane Dawson> I Hate Myselfie
Joey Graceffa> In Real Life

So proud of both of them, they are both finally themselves <3 congrats

That's all, thanks :)