Chapter 1

KYOYAS POV:

Just another day at the host club. The twins were pretending to be incestuous, Tamaki was trying to get Haruhi to act more like a girl, Honey-senpai was eating unnatural amounts of cake and Mori-senpai was as silent as ever.

Nothing really seems out of the ordinary. Other than the fact that the host club is now broke. I blame Tamaki and his idiotic plans.

The guests began to leave as another day came to a close. Nows the time for me to make the announcement to the other hosts. This should be fun.

"Could I have everyone's attention for a moment?" They all stopped in their tracks and looked at me. "I have some unfortunate news."

"What is it Kyoya-senpai?" the twins asked in unison.

"I'm afraid to say that our club has run out of money. We are completely and utterly broke."

"What!?" they all asked.

I simply sighed. Did I not say it clearly enough? "The club no longer has enough money to continue. Unless you all can think of a way to raise our profits, I'm afraid this could be the end of the host club."

"Are you sure you did the math right?" Haruhi asked looking at me. How could she even ask that?

"Of course I did the math right."

"Mommy! Is this really the end!?" that idiot. Why must he insist on calling me 'mommy'?

"Unless you can think of a way to raise our profits then yes, this is the end."

"Why not just sell more picture books or something?" the twins again asked in unison. I've always been curious as to how they were able to always know what the other was about to say.

"That would naturally be the solution, only we do not have enough funds to produce good quality products therefore we must think of something else."

"Well, you guys have always been hosting girls right?" we all nodded at Haruhi. "Why not start hosting guys as well? It could bring in more profits. We could have a girl join the host club and host the guys while we continue to host the girls."

Thats not a bad idea. It could not only bring us out of this little situation but it could also double our original profits. Haruhi sure is a smart one.

"This could work. Do any of you know a girl that is popular enough to bring the males of this school to the host club?"

Silence. Great.

"Well, theres a girl in my class. Shes really nice and everybody loves her."

Haruhi is really helping us out. Maybe I should cut down her debt. Nah.

"Whats her name?" Tamaki asked.

"(F/n) (l/n). Shes here on a scholarship like me."

"Soooo shes another commoner?" the twins asked.

"You two got a problem with that?" I don't think I've seen anyone be able to silence the twins like Haruhi. Well, besides me of course.

"Then its settled. Haruhi be sure to bring Ms. (L/n) to the host club tomorrow. The rest of us will be advertising our new hostess and hopefully this will in fact increase our profits."

"Yes sir!"

(F/n) (l/n) huh? How come I've never heard that name till now? This should be interesting.
__________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I promise the rest will be longer! Remember to comment and vote! :)