♂Chapter 2- Ruthless cold hearted Alpha♂

He drank another shot. Trying to forget the death of his father.

He laughed a pity laugh.

"I pity you father." He raised the glass. "I looked up to you because you were powerful, people feared you. I adored you." He laughed again.

He put the glass down.

"Dave! Get the damn here!" He shouted.

A guy with brown hair and grey eyes entered.

"Y-yes Lucas?" He stammered, fear radiating off of him.

Lucas glared at him and threw the glass at his direction.

"How many times have I told you to call me Alpha Evan! I'm not Lucas! Lucas died already!" He screamed at Dave.

Dave tried hard enough not to pissed him even more so he just followed his every command.

"Yes Alpha Evan." He bowed.

"Call the pack sluts here in this room this very minute or else I'll rip your head off from your body." He threatened.

Dave tried not to roll his eyes on his Alpha.

Call the pack sluts and tell them that the Alpha need them. He linked one of the pack members who guard 'the room'.

Yes Beta Andrew. One of them replied.

He looked at the drunken Alpha in front of him.

"They will be here momentarily Alpha Evan." He replied as nicely as possible.

"Good now get out." He commanded.

Dave bowed down and turned around and rolls his eyes.

5 girls in their very short dresses entered the room, giggling.

Dave mumbled. "Knock yourselves out ladies." And he exited the room.

Lucas looked up and smiled.

He opened his arms. "Ladies, your here!"

They jumped into his arms, giggling.

"Lucas!!" They screamed in unison.

His vision darkened.

"Luca the Wimp! No one likes you! Your mate will reject you!"

The little version of Lucas just cried.

"Your father hates you! Thats why your mother is gone!"

He growled at the girls, his wolf, Sebastian taking over.

"Don't call me Lucas!!" He shifted into his midnight black wolf and bit their necks.

Must kill. Must be feared. He chanted in his mind.

The girls screamed, telling their Alpha to stop. But they were ignored.

Their screams were no longer audible.

Lucas shifted back to his very naked form.

He walked towards the drawer and took out a couple of boxer and mind linked Dave.

Dave, call the maids and tell them to clean up the mess here in my room.

Yes Alpha Evan. Dave replied.

Soon, there were maids cleaning and taking out the dead bodies and disposing them.

He closed his eyes. This is what it means to be feared.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
So hey guys!! Yehey I updated again!! Lol.. Anyways. I'm here to present you chapter 2 of the revised version of ALA. its 9:03 PM here and damn I'm tired lol. Oh yeah! I forgot to inform you guys that exams week is on August 17-21 I think... Yeah 17-21.. So a week before exams which is August 10-14 I can't update ALA. I'll try to update tomorrow ok guys? Peace out! I'm gonna chat with my husband!!

PS: as you can see the symbol here is a male symbol. It means that I'm only focusing on Lucas. When the symbol is a female symbol, then it means that I'm focusing on Althea. Then as you've saw in the previous chapter. That symbol represents that I'll be focusing on them both. Kay? Anyone got it? Yes? No? Ok. Baybay!! Sorry if its short yet again!!

~N u t e l l a