⚔Chapter 22- Mating⚔

WARNING!!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT!
AND IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT STUFF,
KINDLY SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE UP SUNDAY!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Our mate is such a tease.. Giovanni growled huskily.

Renata is teasing me as well.. Dante purred.

Abree, her angel is getting naughty with me Lando.. Mate with her!! Santino practically screamed through his head.

My my, our little minx is seducing us and it's working. Lucca bit his lip.

"Wings..." He heard her whisper lowly as her wings disappeared, leaving her bare, naked, exposed.

Orlando eyed her body hungrily.

Her breast were full, her nipples were erect, her skin was in a delicious shade of white that made him want to mark her skin with love bites. She had a perfect hourglass figure, her legs were long. This made him eve harder.

He used his panoramic vision and he internally groaned.

Her ass was perfect. He looked below her belly button and smiled.

She's aroused just you looking at her.. Dante whispered with amusement.

She's in heat boys! Get ready cause it's a long night tonight! Giovanni hissed with pleasure.

Wings..

His wings disappeared and he caught her gaze going down to his pride and glory.

He smirked.

"Shall we start love?" He asked as he kept on smirking.

He saw her there, just standing, unable to say a word.

He grinned naughtily as he grabbed his stick and pumped it slowly.

Francesca's eyes widen as she let out a low moan.

"Like what you see love?" He asked as he wriggled his eyebrows at her as he pumped his stick faster.

He imagined that it was her mouth there instead of his hand. Her hot, hypnotizing, tight mouth was on his length, sucking the dear life out of him.

He let out a long low moan.

He opened one eye and saw that Francesca was face to face with him.

"Don't play with fire baby.." She whispered seductively as she kissed his jawline then to his ear and nibbled on it.

Gosh just by her doing this will make me come immediately!

He pushed her gently away from him.

"Baby, don't do that.. I'll explode.." He whispered as he kisses her breast and sucked on her nipples.

She moaned.

"Ohhhhh.."

This only made Orlando smirk even more and he swirled his tongue on the tiny bud, showing her his tongue on her nipple.

She arched her back, making her breast pushed further to his face.

He gave the other nipple all the attention as he massaged the breast her just sucked a few moments ago.

"Ohhhh Orlando!!" She half moaned half screamed his name.

Orlando stopped and looked at her with an innocent smile playing against his lips.