Chapter Twenty-Five

Kyungsoo slammed Jongin back against the wall, his eyes filled with lust.

'K-Kyungsoo hyung..' Jongin stammered, gasping for breath. In reply, Kyungsoo smashed his lips against the younger's.

'Stop talking,' he whispered when he pulled back, their lips brushing with his words, 'and just kiss me.'

So Jongin did just that. He flipped their positions and pinned Kyungsoo to the wall, kissing him hard and passionate. He couldn't wait anymore. He needed this.

He began kissing down the smaller's neck, emitting soft moans here and there.

'J-Jonginnie,' Kyungsoo breathed. 'Hurry.'

Jongin reattached their lips in a passionate fight for dominance. His hands slid around Kyungsoo's thighs, picking the boy up off of the floor. Kyungsoo complied, wrapping his legs around the taller's waist.

Jongin carried the smaller over to the bed, only breaking their hungry kisses when he laid him down gently on the bed. For a moment, they stared into each other's eyes, sharing a silent last minute conversation.

'Are you sure about this, hyung?'

'I'm sure.'

~

Jongin awoke with a start, groaning quietly as he remembered his dream. If only it was real. Why did it have to stop there?

Now feeling rather miserable, he turned himself over in bed, only to be met by a pair of large, angry eyes. He yelped and jumped back slightly.

'Why the fuck am I in your bed?' Kyungsoo demanded, staring straight into Jongin's eyes.

'U-um,' he muttered, desperately trying to remember how this had happened. Thankfully, he had a high tolerance for alcohol, so remembering the fun filled night before wasn't hard. 'You were super drunk so I brought you home after a while, but you said you forgot your room key and Jackson was out, so I just brought you back here.'

'That still doesn't explain why I'm in your bed,' Kyungsoo said, narrowing his eyes. 'Did we do it?'

'No!' Jongin screeched. Although we nearly did in my dream. He huffed and sat up. 'I just wanted to protect you,' he mumbled.

Suddenly, Kyungsoo's angry expression disappeared as if it were a mask. He grinned widely and giggled. 'Thank you, Jonginnie.'

Jongin breathed a sigh of relief and replied, 'don't thank me, silly,' before leaning down and softly kissing his boyfriend's lips.

~

Busying himself with schoolwork and essays, Minseok tried his best not to think about the previous night's events. He didn't want to be reminded of how Luhan was oblivious to his affection. Oblivious to his feelings.

But he was just typing up one of his essays when Luhan began to stir.

He glanced over at the pink haired boy and found him snuggling into his pillow. His eyelids fluttered open, glancing around the room before settling on Minseok.

'Morning,' he greeted sleepily, groaning as he stretched his arms above his head.

'Afternoon,' Minseok said, turning back to his computer.

Luhan's head snapped around to look at the clock. 2:14 pm.

'I really slept that long?' he exclaimed, now feeling fully awake due to the shock. Minseok hummed in reply.

The younger rolled over and placed a hand to his head. It was aching like hell but somehow, he managed to remember pockets of the previous night. Sehun sitting beside him, talking to him, then the calming sensation of being carried gently out into the fresh air.