Chapter Twenty

'Fuck,' Baekhyun muttered. 'Ouch.'

'Stop whining, Baekhyunnie,' Chanyeol chuckled into the smaller's ear as they walked to the cafeteria.

Inevitably, losing his virginity had caused Baekhyun immense pain the morning after. He had been complaining and swearing profusely all morning due to the soreness of his ass and, being the caring boyfriend he is, Chanyeol had assisted him in limping from class to class.

'But it hurts,' Baekhyun whined again, albeit quietly now as they approached their lunch table.

The seven boys already seated around the table watched them come near.

'You're limping,' Kyungsoo stated, eying his best friend as he sat down and winced.

'Well done, bug eyes,' Baekhyun shot back, earning a stern 'hey' from Jongin.

'Did you..?' Jongdae trailed off, cocking an eyebrow mischievously.

Despite blushing madly, the boy in question replied sassily, 'yes, yes, we did. Get over it.'

'Aww!' Jongdae cooed whilst the others joined him in laughing. 'Baby Baek finally lost his V-card!'

'Yah!' Baekhyun screamed. He grabbed a grape from Yixing's tray, ignoring the devastated cry of 'my grape!', before launching it at Jongdae.

The said boy simply dodged the flying food and snickered.

Laughing lightly, Chanyeol stood and pressed a kiss to his boyfriend's hair. 'I'm going to go and get our lunches, okay?'

If anything, last night had made Baekhyun more comfortable around Chanyeol, even throwing him meaningless insults from time to time. It was definitely a big change from the usual flushed cheeks and shy smiles, but Chanyeol was complaining. His boyfriend was just different, but to him, it was a good different.

Baekhyun nodded, still frowning, and the taller walked away and merged into the growing queue.

'He spoils you,' Kyungsoo commented, narrowing his eyes at Baekhyun who only scoffed in reply.

'What are you saying?' Jongin asked, sounding genuinely hurt as he loosened his grip on the owl eyed boy. 'I got your lunch earlier, too.'

Kyungsoo curled up into his boyfriend and replied cutely, 'yes, but I've been spoilt all my life so it's fine.' When Jongin pouted, he added, 'besides, it's cute when you spoil me.'

Jongin's cheeks turned a pretty pink as he and the boy in his arms giggled, hugging each other tightly.

'You guys make me sick,' Sehun snickered, standing up and taking his tray over to the pile of used ones.

'Tell me about it,' Baekhyun muttered.

When Sehun returned, he grimaced at the sight of Kyungsoo and Jongin. 'Jongin, are you coming to class?' he asked, since there were only a few minutes before the bell would go. The tanned male nodded and detached himself from his boyfriend, placing a gentle kiss on his cheek before heading out with Sehun.

The table was suddenly overcome with an unusual silence. Yixing and Tao were having a quiet conversation in Chinese, whilst Junmyeon finished his lunch and Jongdae watched him intently.

As Baekhyun looked around the table, he suddenly realised something. 'Hey, who else is missing?' he asked.

'Luhan and Minseok,' Jongdae replied, not taking his eyes off of Junmyeon. 'They've been playing football all lunch.'

'Interesting,' Baekhyun murmured.

~

'He shoots! He scores! Ohhh!' Luhan screamed, throwing his arms in the air and running around the football pitch.

Minseok laughed at the sight, considering his best friend had his school tie wound around his forehead like some kind of back street gangster.

The pink haired boy ran towards him, engulfing him in a hug and spinning them around. They laughed happily, the sounds of their joy echoing around the area.

When they parted, Minseok knew his cheeks would be a light shade of pink. But of course, he would blame that on the exercise.

'One more round before we go?' Luhan proposed, a cheeky grin tugging at the corners of his mouth. The smile was infectious, causing the smaller boy to mirror his expression as he nodded slowly.

Within seconds, Luhan took off with the ball at his feet, dribbling it with perfect control towards the goal.

Once Minseok's legs caught up with his mind, he tore down the field after the boy and soon veered in front of him.

The laughing boy turned his back and rolled the ball under his foot, pivoting around a tactical Minseok, but his efforts weren't enough.

The ball fell between Minseok's feet as he tried to kick it away from Luhan.

Seeing he was losing, Luhan elbowed the older lightly and regained possession of the ball before laughing and running with it.

Frozen, Minseok stared after the other in disbelief. The playful knock didn't hurt him, but the gesture would most definitely earn a foul if this were a refereed game.

'Cheater!' he cried as he chased Luhan, although his constant laughter slowed him down significantly.

He watched as Luhan turned and began dribbling in the other direction, running fast with the football still at his mercy. With Minseok running too, the distance between them was getting smaller, smaller, until - 'oof!'

A gust of air was knocked out of them both as their bodies collided, before falling to the floor beside each other. They rolled around in pain, nevertheless laughing hysterically.

Once they regained the oxygen they had lost, Minseok was the first to speak. 'You're such a cheater,' he teased, staring up at the clouds passing slowly above them.

'But you love me,' Luhan replied. Even without looking at him, Minseok could hear the smile in his voice. But that smile was too addictive, and he found himself turning to gaze at the younger boy.

Their eyes met, and Minseok swore his heart jumped for the millionth time in his life. Undeniably, he had fallen for Luhan the day they met.

And even now, with beads of sweat dotting his forehead, Luhan was beautiful.

So captivated by Luhan's angelic features, he didn't even notice the pink haired boy climbing to his feet and brushing the dirt off his school trousers.

'Are you coming or not?' he asked, offering a hand to the older boy. 'The bell's going to go soon.'

As if on cue, a shrill dring filled the atmosphere.

Minseok grabbed his hand and pulled himself up. As he dusted down his own trousers, Luhan glanced over his shoulder to see two familiar boys making their way down the path to another block of the school.

He watched how Sehun clung to Jongin's arm, bouncing up and down as he walked. It was an adorable sight.

With his eyes still glued to the youngest of their friends, Luhan directed his words to Minseok. 'Come on, we're going to be late.'

He turned as he spoke his last words to find the small boy staring after Sehun, too. He tore his gaze from the sandy haired boy and nodded to Luhan. They headed to class in silence.

~ A/N
Xiuhan, huh? What d'you think?;)