Chapter Twenty-Four

The nightclub, actually recommended by Kris, was booming with music even from the outside. It was like they could see the walls pulsing as the bass kicked in.

Lights flashed around and illuminated the deep blue Saturday night sky, and several stunning women were promoting the club to passers by.

It was inviting, to say the least.

Soon enough, the twelve students found themselves seated at the bar, full shot glasses in hand. They all congregated in one small area and raised their glasses.

'To Jongsoo and Baekyeol,' Junmyeon toasted, desperately trying to make his voice heard over the music.

'Jongsoo and Baekyeol!' the others cried, the four boys in honour also joining in, albeit reluctantly and timidly. They clanked their twelve tiny glasses together, before tossing the liquor down their throats.

The shots continued to come fast, another round being set down before they had even finished the current one. And it didn't take long to rob several boys of their minds.

Not even an hour had passed before Baekhyun was atop the bar, swaying his hips as he danced provocatively to the lively music.

He had attracted quite a thick and supportive crowd, including Tao, Yixing and Jongdae. At one point, Jongdae had even tried to join in, but was ushered back into the crowd when his unique dance moves failed to impress.

And, much to Kyungsoo's surprise, Chanyeol had no complaints about the whole situation. In fact, he was also up on the bar with Baekhyun.

The night revealed a whole different side to the couple as they began grinding on each other, earning cat calls and encouraging chants from the crowd below them.

When they progressed into a steamy make-out session in full view of the club, Kyungsoo finally tore his tired eyes away and noticed Jongin approaching him.

'Hey, Kyungie,' the tanned boy said with a smile, hugging his boyfriend briefly before pulling back. Thankfully, he appeared to be much more in control of himself compared to the others.

'Sorry for not being here sooner, I kind of lost you in the mob of people,' Jongin explained. 'You're pretty easy to lose when you're so small.'

He ruffled Kyungsoo's hair, causing the smaller to shy away from the teasing hand, giggling nonetheless. 'I can feel the music, Nini,' he pouted, and Jongin resisted the urge to squeeze his cheeks and coo at how cute he was. Maybe he should get Kyungsoo drunk more often. No! Bad thoughts!

'What d'you mean?' he asked. His arms were wrapped loosely around his boyfriend, who was sitting on a stool with his back facing the bar.

Kyungsoo slapped a hand hard against his chest, causing Jongin to jump and immediately pull his hand away. 'My heart,' Kyungsoo explained, his eyes closing momentarily. 'The music is vibrating in my heart.'

Chuckling, Jongin tucked a stray hair behind the other's ear. 'Does it hurt?' he asked, cocking his head slightly.

Kyungsoo's head lolled forward, then back up as he tried his best to nod.

'Then I'll kiss it better later,' the younger said, hugging his boyfriend to his chest.

He looked around the club, trying to find his other friends. Aside from Baekhyun - and the ones surrounding Baekhyun - he could also see an extremely spaced out Yixing at the other end of the bar, a partying Kris and a very, very drunk Junmyeon dancing terribly.

'We can go home soon,' he sighed, more to convince himself than his now sleeping boyfriend. Who was he kidding? They'd be here all night.

~