Onlined, new alt

Present Thundershock P.O.V 

  "Ratchet!" I called not breaking my optic connect with Soundwave as we stared at each other.

"What, what's wrong?" He asked, rushing into the med-bay quickly, I didn't answer only stared into the optics I haven't seen in vorns.

"He's online? This is earlier than I expected." He said, walking over to the tank, finally breaking our optic connect. I looked away, quickly changing my optic color to electric blue, I don't know why, but I wanted him to still think Thundershock is dead. Optimus entered the med-bay, as Soundwave stepped out of the tank.

I watched nervously, painfully holding my wings in a stoic, stiff position to hide my true emotions. He looked around the med-bay then focused on the mechs in front of him.

"Soundwave....." that's when I decided to block Optimus out as he explained to him what he needed to know since he was basically apart of the team now.

Once that was gone over Optimus left and Ratchet checked him over. I watched from the berth quietly, noticing Soundwave staring at me every now and then. Once Ratchet was done with him he strangely came to me and tapped my breastplates.

"What's this?" I looked down at it, thinking. The drone was shaking excitedly, confirming my previous thoughts on who's drone it was. It detached from me and flew towards Soundwave, connecting itself to his chest plates, he looked down at the drone then back at me.

"While I was in the Arctic that attached itself to my spinal strut." I answered, looking at Ratchet.

"Oh? I see....and Sonicstorm?"

"Yes?"

"I'm releasing you from the med-bay. Optimus' orders."

I raised an optic ridge, disbelieving. "Seriously?"

He vented, looking at the ceiling, rubbing his faceplates. "Yes, you need an alt mode, out of the three weeks you've been on earth you haven't got a alternative form."

I rolled my optics. "Well maybe it's because for two weeks I've been in here."

"Then don't deep freeze next time in the Arctic."

"My comm. froze, Ratchet, there wasn't anything I could do but hit myself in the helm to get it to work."

He huffed, amused. I glared at him as I stood up, walking past him.

"Mute it." I growled, leaving the med-bay.

After the doors closed behind me Optimus approached me.

"Sonicstorm, Arcee and Jack will be assisting you to find a new alt."

I looked over at the blue femme and nodded, looking back at Optimus. "Alright thank you Optimus."

He nodded slightly. "Your welcome, I wish you luck."

I walked over to the motorcycle and her charge.

"Ready?" She asked transforming, I looked down at her small alt.

"In a moment." I answered, turning to Miko and scanned her, alternating the scan I transformed. After that I looked at Arcee.

"Now I'm ready."

"Whoa.....that was amazing!" Can you do it again?" Miko jumped over the rail in front of her and ran at me.

" Later." I answered, stepping out of her way.

"Aww."

"Sorry Miko but I'm going get a new alt." I apologized getting on Arcee's alt mode behind Jack, taking a helmet he gave me, and put it on as he put his on.

"Hold on." He warned and I did, and Arcee took off quickly.

Thundershock P.O.V Slight time skip

   Jack and I wondered around an air force base, Agent William Fowler giving us access so I could first find an alt that fit my large, tall, size. Arcee was behind us , both us in our true forms. As I studied the aircrafts none of them I liked and I looked down at her.

"What if I don't find a new alt?" She looked up at me and shrugged.

"I could imagine how difficult it would be to find a new one with your height."

I nodded. "That is why my alt is specifically designed for me."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I wish I had a alt specifically designed for me." She admitted, looking around.

"I don't know about that, Arcee, and my alt was specifically designed for my size and speed, which is quite fast."

"Is that so, Sonicstorm?.....who created you anyway?" She suddenly asked me and I froze, my wings twitching.

"Someone that wants to destroy everything if it's worth to getting the power he wants."

She stared at me for along time silent. "Meg-megatron?"

Jack stared at the situation amazed.

I didn't say anything and continued the search for a new alt.

"Megatron is your creator?" She asked again more furiously. I gave her a small nod.

"Are you a Decepticon?"

I stared at her astonished. "Of course not, I would never be a Decepticon. I see no reason to my creator's arrogant needs. When he first asked me to be his second I said no and he almost offlined me."

Now it was Arcee's turn to stare and I don't move. "You declined his offer as immediate second? Most would be grateful for that status....and you didn't take it?" She asked amazed.

"Why would I, I was only fourteen vorns at the time, like the pit Decepticons would take orders from a young Cybertronian a femme nonetheless. And I never had Megatron's attention he was always focused on the future, and he would rule Cybertron....He didn't care....He only created me for destruction and devastation he admitted it before he 'offlined' me."

"That's.....horrible."

"Why do you think I always say ' no one cared before' ?" I asked, looking at a F-16 falcon.

"I now know why." She said softly. "Because no one ever did."

"Until Megatron and I crossed paths with someone...." I whispered.

"And who was that?"

I looked at the older femme. "He didn't have a designation, but his identification code was L-33."

"And this L-33 was the first to give attention to you?"

I nodded. "The vary first...." and now he was one of the most feared, intelligent, high ranking Decepticons....also the most stoic, silent one.