Test flight

Soundwave P.O.V.

   Soundwave stared down at Laserbeak, why would he attach himself to a unknown femme that's been on earth for a month? But he had to recall that the femme seemed familiar....to a femme that was special, but he witnessed her demise, she was offlined by her own creator. But she also had those violet optics he would never forget, although when he saw them again they were blue, he knew it was something she could always do since he met her.

The only thing he couldn't believe was that she survived that attack Megatron did vorns ago. He couldn't rush to suspensions, the femme's designation was Sonicstorm nothing close to Thundershock, even if there was a resemblance to her, one thing he was searching for, was her selfless personality...Thundershock was always kind no one could mistake it.

  There was a sudden noise in the base and the atmosphere changed. It was that autobot Arcee coming back to base.

He looked up, since he had access out of the med-bay he found the said autobot with her charge and a jet flew in behind them, a jet that wasn't Cybertronian nor earth but a combination of a thunderbird and a Cybertronian jet. It transformed revealing that it was Sonicstorm, which was surprising of what she had done to her alt.

"Whoa! That was awesome." The human femme....Miko exclaimed, jumping in excitement. Sonicstorm looked down at her smirking, she then approached Bulkhead and asked him something, he glanced at his charge, then nodded slightly.

She smiled and said something most likely reassuring to him and walked over to Miko, crouching down to her level. "Miko would you like to take a test flight with me?"

The human femme's face lit up and she bounced up and down, nodding. "Totally that would be AWESOME!"

Sonicstorm laughed, standing up, as Ratchet approached her. "You are not authorise to go out yet."

"Ratchet I'm completely fine, I need to fly. I'm losing my sanity for being grounded." She said, looking down at the shorter mech. "You should at least know that seekers can't stand the ground for long."

"Of course I do. I'm a medic."

"Then you should know how important it is for me to take flight," she looked over at Soundwave, "Soundwave as well." She added to his surprise.

"Ratchet, let them go Sonicstorm is more than ready to fly." Optimus said to the paranoid, old , medic.

He vented. "Fine, might as well take Soundwave with you."

Soundwave stared at him, astonished.

Even Sonicstorm seemed surprised.