You're Not Who You Say You Are

Soundwave P.O.V

 Soundwave watched as Sonicstorm freefell. He was in pursuit, Laserbeak not far behind, he transformed landing, and ran to the cliffs edge. Just as Sonicstorm was about to crash land her thrusters suddenly came to life and she pulled up, flying over him and transformed catching the human femme, Miko, and setting her down on the ground.

"I thought you blacked out Sonic you scared me."

She chuckled, her wings twitching. " I apologize, for scaring you, Miko." 

He approached them as Laserbeak flew to his chest, attaching himself to it. Soundwave had to admit, the little chase Sonicstorm started was actually fun, something he hasn't had in a long time. Sonicstorm looked up at him.

"That was fun, Soundwave, we should do that again another time." She said, grinning, he nodded slightly, as a groundbridge opened up and Bulkhead walked out.

"Miko. Time to go."

"Awww . . . I dont wanna."

"I'm sorry but we have to go. He said, transforming and opening his passenger side door. The human got in slowly and they drove into the groundbridge.

Sonicstorm looked back up at him, smiling. He looked at her, surprised once again at how similar she was to Thundershock, he was beginning to think Sonicstorm was Thundershock.

"Sonicstorm: not who she pretends to be" he said, his deep; hoarse, voice, being heard for the first in vorns; broke the silence and shock replaced her excitement after awhile she looked down and nodded.

"You're right Soundwave. I'm not who I say to be . . ." She said, looking back up, but there was a difference . . . instead of blue optics they were violet with crimson circuitry coursing through them. She smiled slyly, and shrugged. "I'm surprised you still remember."

He stared at her in slight disbelief. "Soundwave still remembers you, Thundershock." Her smile widened faintly in response. "Query: how did Thundershock survive Megatron's attack?"

"I'm not like every other Cybertronian, Soundwave, I learned that day it will take a pit more then that to offline me."

Soundwave slowly nodded.

"Just please don't refer me to Thundershock in front of the Autobots, they don't need to know." She added, he tipped his helm to the side in a silent question of why.

"Because how would they react if they found out that Megatron's creation was in their base?"

He didn't answer already knowing how they would react if they were to find out. She looked down again studying him, as he was doing the same. He checked her whole frame out, taking in the details, scoff marks, scratches, and dents. His optics stopped on a large ragged scar that started on her right hip and measured up right under her breastplate, weld marks, smooth now, but obviously used to be a hazard to her frame, and it was also obvious that it was once the injury that supposedly offlined her.

"Rather than the intimidating composer, Laserbeak, the visor you had, and the new battle scar. Not much different from the first time I met you . . ." She said, looking up.

Battle scar? What battle scar?

He felt confusion cross his features, as he stared at her. He caught her rolling her optics slightly as she pointed out, concentrating on his side.

"The large scar Megatron gave you for whatever reason a few weeks ago." He looked down at his side, finding that there was a mark on his side, exactly like her's just the opposite side.

He glanced up at her, then lifted his helm, shrugging faintly.

She huffed, amused.

"You have clearly not of changed since." Soundwave said, slightly amused as well.

"I guess not, except for my hatred towards Megatron." She said monotonously, which was rare to hear from her.

"Perhaps, but all seems to be the same." He said and this time he noticed her wings twitch faintly, when he spoke. "Query: what is the matter?"

"Uh . . . nothing."

"Thundershock is lying. Tell the truth."

She vented. "Your voice is deeper than before, it's kinda creepy to say the least." She admitted shyly.

He chuckled, making her wings twitch once again . . . nothing's changed.