Reunion

Megatron snapped his helm up and at me, under him Optimus tilted his helm back to see me. Their optics widened.

Megatron's servo fell, the blade missing Optimus, the tip sitting near his helm. "Th-thudershock? I-I offlined you! You're supposed to be dead! How?"

I took a step forward. "Megatron, you might of wounded me, buy I did not offline."

"Are you here to finally join me? Have you seen that the Decepticons are victorious?" He asked, happiness and desperation in his insane tone.

I stood there, thinking, and I looked down at Optimus; he struggled under his pede, he watched, obviously not wanting me to do this, then back at my creator. I felt Optimus' pleading stare. I looked into Creator's vivid purple optics firmly, which seemed to surprise him. I opened my mouth components, he smirked. "After what you did to Soundwave . . ."

His smirk faltered slightly.

My optics blazed with hatred. "No, I won't, I'm an Autobot now, if you wanted me to join you." I stepped forward, stomping my pede to the ground. "Should of thought of giving me attention, and actually caring for me."

He looked appealed. "I have."

Anger flared in my optics. "No! You never cared! You never loved me! You just used me! And you admitted it when you tired to offline me!"

"I didn't use you." He lied, trying to make me give in.

I shook my helm. That isnt going to work on me Megatron! I'm not an idiot!"

He growled. "Nothing seems to work on you."

I gritted my dena. "Nothing from you anyway."

"You were once loyal to me, Thundershock, why not now?"

"Because I know who you really are and that you care for nothing but yourself and fraggin' victory, your destiny to be leader!" I sneered, a scowl forming on my face.

He got off the Autobot leader, approaching me. "It is my destiny! And I won't let anyone get in my way! Not even you!"

He charged at me.

I took a step back, bracing myself.

Optimus scrambled up to his pedes. "Megatron no!"

Right when my creator was about to land a blow I warped and reappeared beside Optimus looking up at him, even though I went to his shoulder plate. "You need to go. I told Ratchet I'd get you out of here."

"I am not leaving without you, or until Megatron is destroyed."

I smirked at him. "I knew you'd say that." And I blocked a blow from Megatron with my swords skidding back, metal screeching.

Megatron looked at me. "What will it take to get you to join me, Thundershock."

I grimaced and pushed him back, my pede digging into the rock. "Nothing."

He took one of his servos and grabbed something from subspace, when I glanced down at it I realized it was a large shard of Dark Energon. I looked back up at him, pleading. "You wouldn't."

He smirked, swerved his servo, breaking my block by crashing his under mine and as I stumbled he jammed the shard into my chest. I went rigid and gasped.