Ratchet

Present time Thundershock P.O.V.

  I played with a few broken tools sitting on the berth alone with Soundwave still, and he was still in the tank, I was still half frozen, well my systems, but Ratchet wouldn't let me leave, I'm beginning to think it's punishment for the Arctic freeze I had.

"Ep, ep, ep, Sonicstorm don't touch that." Ratchet said, entering the med-bay. I dropped the equipment and it fell, clattering to the floor.

"Sonicstorm I needed that!"

"Sorry you said not to touch it." I defended, using his own words against him.

He vented, shaking his helm, walking over to Soundwave.

"What's his status?"

Ratchet looked at me. "Critical...but he is pulling through." He looked at Soundwave again then back to me. "You knew him didn't you?"

I stared at him, we just stared at each other for along time, I finally vented and nodded. "Yes I did. Before the war."

"Hmm, how long before?"

"Not long before..."

"How did you meet?" He asked, getting to work.

I shrugged. "Helped him with some Enforcers....in Kaon."

Ratchet turned to me with a shocked expression. "Kaon?"

I nodded. "Affirmative."

"Kaon?" Was the only thing he said.

I nodded again. "Yes, Kaon. I was raised in the pits."

"This is unexpected. You were raised in the pits?"

"Yes, I was raised in the Pits of Kaon my Creator was a gladiator."

"A gladiator?"

"Yes, has it been a week since I came to earth?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Two actually and you are confined here for a week." He answered.

"Knew it."

He looked at me for a bit studying me, I tipped my helm to the side. "What?"

"Who's your creator, Sonicstorm?" He suddenly asked. I tensed, my wings sprang up from there relaxed position. I glanced around the med-bay, uncomfortable.

"Uhhh....someone I don't want to talk about."

"Why?" He prompted. I looked up at him.

"Because he's a disgrace to all Cybertronians and I am ashamed of being his creation." I answered, my voice dark with hatred and my violet optics hard. Ratchet didn't answer as he thought, then suddenly his optics widened, sparking with shock as he figured it out.

"Megatron?"

I nodded firmly, downcasted. "Yes..."