Megatron's 'destiny'

Thundershock's P.O.V

"And it was written in the covenant of Primus that when the 47 spheres align a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos, and the weak shall parish in the shadow of a raising darkness." Optimus was saying, standing in front of a monitor as we all listened.

I shifted on my pedes.

"No sky is raining fire?" Arcee asked, stepping forward to the screen Optimus was standing in front of, placing a servo on her hip.

"Goes without say, it is a doom prophecy after all." Ratchet answered, looking up at the screen.

"I say its a load of hooey." Bulkhead said behind him.

Ratchet turned. "I always assumed it was the ancients were referring to our home planet. But being that Cybertron has been dark for eons."

"And considering that what as befallen this planet since Megatron's arrival here. . ." Optimus added.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we've known about these superstitions for ages, and never gave them a second thought." Bulkhead interrupted.

"Why all the ominous rumbling now?" Arcee asked.

"Because the planetary alignment to which the prophecy refers is nearly upon us." Optimus answered.

"And it would seem it's end point . . . is earth." Ratchet said slowly to make it dramatic.

"Uhh . . . crazy coincidence! Heh . . . r-right?" Bulkhead stuttered, pointing his digits at nothing.

Arcee stepped forward. "How long are we talking?"

Ratchet looked at her cover shoulder strut. "A few days, at most."

"However unsettling thus revelation may be, I am more concerned about those who might believe that the prophecy speaks to them alone."

I finally stepped forward, shyly. "I believe this has something to do with my creator, d-doesn't it?"