Nemesis

I screamed as Rachet turned the volume up on his computer, a spark beat steadily filled the room, and I doubled over as I covered my audios. "Turn it off! Ratchet, please!"

I tried to block the pounding in my processor and clenched onto the servos that held me as I looked up at Ratchet. Ratchet's optics widened and I heard him mutter under his breath, spinning around, he turned  the sound off and my frame began to relax. "Thundershock, what did you hear?"

I released a weak sob as the pain subsided. "I heard him, I heard Unicron. I can hear his thoughts... I'm connected to him."

"Connected?"

Nodding, I looked at the servos holding me and sighed at the elegantly paneled servos. "Thank you, Soundwave." He nodded and eased his grip as I stood to my full height. "I need to talk to my creator..."

"What?" Ratchet asked. "Are you saying -"

"I need to get onto the Nemesis, Ratchet." I said, my wings spasming at the mere thought of confronting Megatron, but I knew I had to. "Please, I need to do this, I've been running from my past for far too long... I need to finally it and that means facing Megatron."

"We don't have the ship's location, Thunder -"

"But I do." I interrupted, walking over to the medic. "If I'm connected to Unicron like Megatron, then I'm  connected to Megatron as well I can pinpoint his location."

He opened his mouth components to argue.

"Ratchet," Optimus interrupted the  medic this time. "Let Thundershock do this, if she feels this is right we shall not stand in her way."

Ratchet and I looked over at the Prime in astonishment the medic recovered before I did. "Optimus it's too dangerous."

"Thundershock has shown she can hold her own, she can easily disguise herself if needed, she is far more than meets the eye."

Ratchet's shoulder plates dropped and he sighed, turning to me. "Where is Megatron's location?"

I smiled.

~~~

I stepped out of the groundbridge into the Nemesis, studying the dark hallway searching for Megatron's signal, before slowly making my way through the ship; my steps echoing off the walls, attempting to make my steps sound more confident I continued walking down the hall, freezing when I heard voices and footsteps.

"Well, Starscream, if I had to say ever since Lord Megatron scrapped Soundwave the entire ship as become chaotic."

I frowned at the familiar baritone voice and mouthed: "Redfire?"

"Yes, well, I should attend my duties as should you."

I watched the shadows of.. two Cybertronians as the taller, scrawny, one left the shorter one alone and waited for the one Con's footsteps to fade before approaching the bend; halting as I almost ran into someone.

They released a surprised shout and I covered his mouth, looking down at the red mech, gasping. "Redfire?"

The red mech that stared up at me looked so familiar, his red optics shuttered in confusion as his heavily armored shoulders tensed, his sharp claws pulled mine off his mouth. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" I asked as I studied the short mech as I did I realized he wasn't my old friend, but he did resemble him greatly. "You're not Redfire."

"No, that's my Sir's name, now could you answer my question femme?"

I frowned. "Wait... Sir?" I gasped in realization. "Knockout?"

"Do I know you?"

I grabbed his shoulder plates, smiling broadly. "Oh Primus! Look at you, you look just like your Sir! You probably don't remember me but I was a friend of your Sir's," I gripped his chin gently in my claws, turning his helm left and right to study him as I pictured the sparkling that I met long ago. "Oh wow, you are so handsome and distinguished."