70: I Miss You

KATY POV
Back At The Airport
There was a flight to California at 6:00, but I decided to eat breakfast, buy the plane ticket with the money my mom sent, and to get on the 6:30 plane. I walked to the food court and I got a bagel. Then, I walked to the departure gate to wait for the next plane. As I waited, I finished my bagel and was now looking out of the window, although I froze when I heard someone yelling my name.
"KATY! JAGIYA!" I turned my head to see Jungkook running towards the departure gate, so I quickly hid behind the service desk. There, I saw Jungkook watch the 6:00 plane fly away. Did he think I was on it? He banged on the glass as the rest of the members caught up to him.
"She's gone." He said. They all started crying and Jungkook fell on his knees. My heart broke at the scene. I wanted to go to him. I wanted to hug him. I wanted to kiss him. But... I couldn't. Tears rushed to my eyes as I stared at his figure one last time. Then, after a few minutes, he slowly got up, and he left with the rest of the boys. Live a good life Jeon Jungkook. Goodbye. At that, the attendant called out the passengers for my flight, so I grabbed my bag and I went on the plane. Then a few minutes later, the plane started to move, and tears fell from my eyes while I looked out of the window, as I left Korea, as I left BTS, as I left Jungkook. After a while, my plane went above the clouds, so I couldn't see Korea anymore, so I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and drifted off to sleep.
.
"Everyone we have arrived in California, please keep your seat belts fastened until the plane is in a complete stop. Thank you for choosing Los Angeles Airlines, we had a great time assisting you, please have a nice day, and welcome to California!" I heard a voice say. I slowly opened my eyes and looked out of the window. There, I saw the place where I grew up. After a few minutes the plane stopped so I took my seat belt off. Then, I got my bag and walked off of the plane. I took a deep breath and took in the fresh air of California. Welcome home Katy. I walked out of the airport and I hailed a cab. Then, I gave the driver my address and he drove me to my house. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer it. As expected, a few moments later, my mom opened the door, and when she saw me, her eyes widened.
"KATY?!" She asked. I smiled.
"Hi mom..." I said.
"KATY!" She yelled again. She jumped on me and I laughed as I returned her hug.
"Missed me?" I asked and she laughed.
"Ofcourse! Oh my goodness look at you! You look so mature!" She said. Then, she turned to the house and called out for my dad. "Honey look who's here! Katy's home!" She yelled.
"KATY?!" He yelled before running to the door. I laughed.
"Is that all you guys have to say? KATY?!" I asked and my dad hugged me.
"Oh my goodness, my little girl! I missed you so much!" He said. I smiled at him.
"I missed you too dad." I said. After that, I went into the house and I unpacked my bag. I looked around my room and saw that it was exactly how I left it. I teared up while unpacking the clothes Jin bought me. I miss them so much already. Then, I took a shower, changed, and I went back to my parents to tell them everything that happened.
"So, tell me everything!" My mom said. I took a deep breath.
"It's a long story..." I said. Then, I got started.
.
JUNGKOOK POV
It's been a day and I haven't left Katy's room yet. I didn't eat anything, I didn't do anything, I just laid on Katy's bed and I cried. The pain was still very much alive. I miss her so much. I opened my eyes when I heard the sound of the hyungs trying to get me to eat something outside of the door, but I ignored them. I didn't want to eat. I just wanted to die. I looked around her room as I remembered the moments we shared, although the memories only made my pain worse. I wiped my forming tears as I looked around the room some more. Although as I looked around, I saw that by the bed, there was a piece of paper and Katy's necklace on it. When I saw this, my eyes widened. I quickly got up and grabbed it. Then, I stared at Katy's necklace and I gripped it tightly in my hand. A moment later, I opened the piece of paper and saw that it was a letter. It read:
Dear Jeon Jungkook,
Where do I begin... Well to start off, I'm sorry I left without saying a proper goodbye. I felt like if we did have a proper goodbye, I wouldn't have been able to leave and... I don't want it to be goodbye. I know you don't understand it now, but I left for your own good. I was getting in between your career, your group, and your relationship with your fans. I couldn't do that to you anymore. You deserve happiness and success from something you worked really hard for. I know you think I'm your happiness, but I'm not. Jungkook, I'm just a girl. A girl who was so lucky to have been found by the one and only BTS and to have loved and be loved by the golden maknae. You showed me what love is like and it's a beautiful thing. We went through hardships, but we managed to get through them. You gave me strength, courage, and confidence. You made living life more valuable and fun. You love me and I love you... and that's all I needed. Although as time passed, I realized that I was being selfish. I was taking you for my own and you let me. I couldn't let that affect you anymore... so I did the thing I thought was best for you. I let you go. This was the hardest thing I did in my entire life, but I did it for your life. This is how I'm showing my thanks. You gave me my life, so now I'm going to let you live yours. Living with you and the boys gave my life a big purpose. Thank you. Not only for that, but just for everything. You made me feel like I was the most special girl on Earth. For once in my life, I didn't want to be anyone else. You gave me love, a gift better than anything else, and on top of that, you gave me respect, protection, and happiness. Jungkook... I love you with all of my heart... and I will continue to love you for the rest of my life no matter what happens. I will always have you in my heart and I will look after you as your career takes off. I know you don't want to do anything right now and you feel like nothing else matters, but get back on your feet as soon as possible. Do it for yourself, do it for your group, do it for your fans... and if you still can't, do it for me. I miss you, so let me see you on stage. That is how you will make me happy. Once again I'm sorry for not saying goodbye. It's okay if you hate me for it, and it's okay if your mad at me. It's probably better off that way anyway. Saying goodbye... I just couldn't do it. I don't even know how I'm going to end this letter... how about this. Thank you Jeon Jungkook for everything. I will never forget you, I will miss you, and I will support you. I will leave my necklace so that you can have a part of me. A part of us. No matter where you go or what you do, I will always be your number one fan. Just do what you do and get back out there to show the world what Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae, can do. Make me proud! I love you.
Love,
Katy
I stared down at the letter. I read it over and over again and each time, it broke my heart even more. My tears dropped onto the paper as I clenched it in my hands.
"Katy... Jagiya... I love you. I miss you." With that, I laid back in bed, and I cried myself to sleep.