6: Happy Delay

KATY POV

Finally, after about 10 hours of talking on the plane, we arrived at Korea. Once we got off, we saw a huge line of BTS fans holding Welcome Back signs. I couldn't believe the amount of fans they had. I kept my distance from them when we walked out, just so no fans would think I'm trying to take their boys, because I already got enough of that from Got 7 fans. I realized that I can't follow them in the car, too many fans would notice, so when they were walking straight for their car, I turned right. I continued walking when suddenly,

"Hey Katy! Where are you going?" I stood in place, Damn it! I turned around and saw Jungkook, waiting for my answer.

"Hey, I think I better go, nice meeting you guys though!" I said, waving before turning around and walking off. As I was walking, I heard comments like,

"Who is that?"

"Is she trying to take our oppas away from us?"

"Ew, she's ugly!"

I walked it off and kept moving forward. I got past a couple blocks when suddenly, a van pulled up next to me. I turned around.

"Katy, I believe I asked you a question, and you turned your back on me." Jungkook said, as he opened the van door.

"Yeah Katy why did you go?!" V asked.

"I thought we were friends!" Jimin added. I sighed and turned to them.

"I'm sorry guys, I was just trying to avoid misunderstandings from your fans." I said.

"Oh, smart girl. Guys this does make sense, some people might think that one of us is dating her or something." Namjoon said, and I nodded.

"Ooooohhhhh!" Jungkook, V, and Jimin said. I giggled at their childish behavior.

"Well, the fans are gone now, so can you come with us?" Jungkook asked, doing aegyo. I stared at his face with a blank expression, trying to show that his aegyo didn't affect me, but I failed miserably because I started blushing. I covered my face and turned around.

"Sorry, but no. You guys are famous, I can't stay with you guys. I don't want to be a disturbance." I said. I didn't want them to leave without me, but I couldn't stay with them.

"Actually, we have a break starting from today. Since our tour just ended we get some time off." Suga said, suddenly popping out his face. I was hesitant, but soon nodded in agreement. Jungkook, V, Jimin, and Suga all cheered, as they scoot over to provide me a seat. I ended up sitting with Jhope, Jungkook, and Jin in the first row of seats, while V, Jimin, Rapmonster, and Suga were stuffed in the back. In the front, sat their manager and driver. I turned around and laughed.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, were fin-" Suga started before being interrupted.

"Ew hyung! Your legs are so sweaty! Your starting to stick to me!" V yelled. I laughed.

"Here V, how about we scoot over and make you some space up here then." I said. V nodded his head and we scoot over for him to take a seat. Then suddenly,

"Excuse me, um, Katy? Your sitting on my hand." Jin said. I jumped when I heard that.

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry! " I said before getting off of his hand.

"Your also getting me claustrophobic. Can you give me some space?" He asked.

"Am I? I'm sorry." I said before scooting towards Jungkook, but I didn't move much since there wasn't much space between us anyway.

"Um, there's no space." I said shyly.

"Then please make some." Jin said.

"Hyung, stop bothering her." Jungkook said to Jin. Then he faced me. "Here, do you want to sit on my lap?" He asked. I shook my head vigorously.

"NO! Sorry but I'm too heavy." I said. Then, all of them looked at me.

"Is that some type of joke?" Namjoon asked.

"Where do you even have weight to say that your heavy?" Jhope asked.

"Yah, don't say stuff like tha-" Jungkook started, but was interrupted.

"Were here!" The manager said, turning around.

"Thank goodness!" I said.

After everyone got off, we went into their dorm, where they ran to their couch and jumped on it, hugging it and screaming, "Home sweet home!" I laughed at their cuteness, but turned to realize that Jin just went straight into his room. I guess he was tired? I then remembered something and walked up to the rest of BTS.

"Um, can I please borrow someone's phone to call my parents?" I asked. Then suddenly, everyone took out their phones and held it up to me. Although, before I could choose which one to take, Jin walked out and said,

"Hey pabo's, Korean phones don't work if your trying to call someone in the United States."

"Oh yeah!" Everyone said in sync.

"Then how am I going to call home?" I asked. Just then, their manager walked in.

"Manager-nim! Can we borrow your American phone for a second?" V shouted out.

"Huh? Oh sure!" The manager said before handing us the phone. I gracefully took it and dialed my mom's phone number.

"Hello? Is this the police? Have you found our daughter yet?!" I heard my mom ask.

"Mom! It's me!" I said.

"Katy? Katy! Oh my gosh thank goodness! Where are you?! Are you okay?! What happened?!" My mom asked. I giggled.

"Mom I'm fine! Long story short, I got kidnapped at the concert, escaped to a back of a plane, and wound up in Korea, but it's okay! There is a kpop boy group called BTS that found me and they said that I can stay with them for as long as I need!" I said.

"WHAT! You got kidnapped! Your staying in a boy's home!" My mom yelled through the receiver. Then suddenly, the manager took his phone.

"Hello? Hi, I'm the manager of the kpop boy group she was telling you about. You see..." He started before walking into the room to have a talk with my mom. A few minutes later, he came back out and handed me the phone again. "She wants to speak with you." He said. I gulped and took the phone.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Okay Katy, I spoke with the manager and I trust the boys, just be careful okay? The plane ticket is a little too expensive for us to pay for right now so give me some time, I will get you a ticket as soon as possible okay? Meanwhile, I will call off the police and tell JB what happened, because he is worried sick about you, and um... so is Jr." She said. My eyes widened, and suddenly, I felt weak. Jr was worried about me?

"Anyway, stay safe! If there are any problems, call me okay!" My mom finished, changing the subject.

"Okay." I responded.

"Okay be careful! I love you!" She said.

"I love you too!" I said before hanging up. After I did, I felt happy. I don't know why, but the thought of being able to stay with the boys for a bit longer made me feel happy.

"So? What did she say?" Jungkook asked, with Namjoon, V, Jimin, Suga, and Jhope behind him.

"She said that she can't afford a ticket right now, so if it's okay with you guys, I need to stay here a bit longer." I explained.

"Of course it's okay!" All of them said and I felt relieved.

"But since I am staying as your guest and I can't pay you with money, I will do the chores in the house okay?" I said and they agreed.

"Okay, in that case, I need you to do my laundry. I didn't have a chance to do it since we were on our tour." Jimin smirked.

"Oh mine too!" The rest of them said.

"Oh and don't forget to make dinner! I'm hungry." V said. I looked at all of them and took a deep breath. This was going to be a long night.