38: Not My Date

KATY POV
Jungkook took me to a fancy restaurant called The Cheesecake Factory. We walked in holding hands and I was as happy as can be.
"A table for two please!" Jungkook said, talking to the waitress at the front desk. When the waitress looked at Jungkook, she blushed and I tightened my grip on Jungkook's hand. He smirked.
"Um, excuse me?" He asked the waitress.
"Yes?" She asked him, still blushing.
"Can you please stop staring at me like that? It's making my girlfriend and I uncomfortable." He told her. I couldn't help but to smile wildly at what he said. The waitress stopped staring.
"I-I'm sorry..." She said. Then, she led us to a booth seat and Jungkook and I sat on opposite sides of it. She then handed us the menus and we looked at it.
"So what should we eat?" Jungkook asked. I shrugged.
"Your choice." I said. He looked up from the menu and stared at me. A moment later, he put down the menu and he took my hands.
"Jagi, I wanted to go out on a date with you today because I feel like we don't spend that much time together anymore, even though we live together." He said. I nodded.
"I agree--" I started, but I was interrupted by the voice I didn't ever want to hear again.
"Jungkook oppa?" I heard. Jungkook and I both looked to where the voice was coming from and my heart dropped when I saw Keena and her dad walking in together. Keena then started to run and she stopped when she got to our table. She looked at me, then at Jungkook before clearing her throat.
"Oppa! This is great! This can be our first date AND my dad is here so you can make your impression on him!" She said. I turned back to Jungkook and he had his jaw and fists clenched. Keena then led her dad to our table and they sat down, with Keena sitting next to Jungkook and Keena's dad sitting next to me.
"Kookie oppa! When are you going to ask me out on a real date?" Keena asked Jungkook. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I glared at her.
"Excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom." I said before getting up. Just then, I saw Keena smile, but I ignored it and I ran to the bathroom. When I got there, I splashed some cold water on my face. I took a couple deep breaths and I looked at myself in the mirror. You can't let her win Katy. Fight for him. He loves YOU, not her. After a few moments, I dried my face and I walked outside. Although the second I stepped out of the bathroom, I felt someone grab my wrist. Then, before I knew it, I was being dragged to the corner of the restaurant by a man. Although when we were far enough to not be seen by anyone, the man let go of my wrist and cornered me.
"We meet again like this, huh Katy?" Keena's dad said. I smirked. Then, I snuck my hand in my pocket, remembering that I put the recorder in there, and I silently pressed record.
"Yeah, small world." I responded. Then, he pushed me against the wall and he put one hand over my neck and the other on my face. He moved my face back and forth.
"If you ever tell anyone that I kidnapped you, I will make sure to kill you." He said. I scoffed.
"So it was you?" I asked.
"Yes. You know why? Because you made Keena suffer. That Jr kid broke up with her and she was broken. But for what? You? Your not even pretty, but now your trying to take Jungkook? No. You better stay away from Keena and Jungkook, understand? Or I will make Jungkook's life and your life miserable." He said. I laughed.
"I would be lying if I told you that you were the first person to say that to me." I said. He smirked.
"That's not a surprise. Anyway, for now, go home. Keena and Jungkook are trying to have their boyfriend and girlfriend time." He finished. Then, he let go of me and walked away. My heart hurt. I'm his girlfriend. I sighed and walked back to the table.
"Hey guys, something came up so I will just go. You two enjoy your time together." I said, looking at Jungkook who was looking back at me with widened eyes. My heart was breaking. My eyes started to tear up so I turned around before he could see me. Then, I ran out of the restaurant.
"KATY WAIT!" I heard Jungkook say in the background, but I just kept running. I'm sorry Jungkook, I love you.