64: You Can't Beat Me At Love

KATY POV
I woke up to the sound of the door bell. Since everyone else was asleep, I walked out of bed and opened the door. There, the mail man handed me a package, saying that it was for me, and I signed off before closing the door. The money. I quickly and quietly walked back to my room. When I got there, I closed and locked the door before opening it. I opened the box and it revealed an envelope with money in it. I took the money out and counted it. $2000. I sighed. Then, before I could do anything else, I heard a knock on my door.
"Jagi? Are you awake?" I heard Jungkook ask through the door. I quickly put the money back in the box.
"Yeah! Give me a second!" I said. I kicked the box under my bed and covered it with the bed sheets. Then, I opened the door and saw Jungkook with a wide smile.
"Good morning beautiful." He said. I smiled back.
"Good morning handsome!" I answered while giggling and he stepped closer to me. Then, he snaked his hands around my waist and he pulled me closer.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Good! What about you?" I asked. He gave me a pout.

"I had a bad dream, so not so good." He said.

"What kind of dream? What happened?" I asked. He froze, then a moment later, he said,

"Nothing." I gave him a curious expression.

"Tell me." I said, pouting as well.

"It was about you. You left me." He said and I froze.

"O-Oh..." I said. Then, he smiled.

"And for that, you must be punished." He said. I stepped away from him.

"WHAT?! But it was a dream!" I protested.

"Doesn't matter!" He said, taking a step towards me, but I stepped back again.

"Don't you dare take another step." I warned, but he just gave me a dangerous smile.

"Oh, so you mean, don't do this?" He asked, taking another step towards me. I felt uneasy. "And this?" He continued, putting his hands on my waist again. My heart started to beat faster. "And this?" He added, leaning in to kiss me. After a moment, our lips met and we shared a long, passionate kiss. My heart was exploding and heat filled my body. I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss and he kept one hand on my waist and used the other to hold my face. After a few breath-taking seconds, we broke apart for air and put our foreheads together.

"I love you... so much." He said. I smiled.

"I love you more..." I said.

"I love you most." He said. I frowned.

"No fair!" I complained and he chuckled.

"Katy Jin, you can beat me at arm wrestling, and you can beat me at playing video games, but you can't beat me at love." He said. My heart melted.

"That isn't true, because I love you more." I said and he leaned in again.

"You talk too much." He said. Then, our lips met again and I felt him smile. Then, as we kissed, I put my hand on his stomach, tracing his abs over his shirt. A few seconds later, we broke apart again and he smiled at me. "What did you think of my abs?" He joked. I blushed but scoffed at his confidence.

"I've seen better." I said, joking back. He then had a surprised expression.

"What? That's not possible! Who's?" He asked. I smirked.

"Jr's." I said.

"Yah!" He yelled. I laughed.

"I'm just kidding Oppa, calm down." I said. He pouted.

"Am I better than him?" He suddenly asked. My eyes widened.

"OF COURSE!" I said and he smiled.

"Good." He said. I smiled back. Then, there was silence and Jungkook stared at me. After a few moments, I got uncomfortable and I covered my face.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I said. He chuckled.

"Well, I'm so sorry, but my girlfriend just so happens to be the most beautiful girl in the world." He said. My face heated up.

"That is so not true." I said.

"Jagiya what did I say about saying negative things about yourself! Do you REALLY need to be punished?" He asked and I shook my hands.

"Aniyo!" I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Fine, but I better not hear you say any other negative things about yourself young lady! Remember, it hurts me." He said and I nodded.

"Yes sir!" I said. Then, he gently took my hand.

"Should we go wake up the pabo hyungs now?" He asked and I nodded and followed him out. Then, we went into Jhope's room and Jungkook said,

"Get up... Wake up! WAKE UP!" At that, Jhope slowly got up and we moved onto Jimin. Jungkook looked at me and I nodded.

"YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I yelled. (Hint: Bangtan wake up method, the way they said they would wake up others) A moment later, Jimin's head shot up and he looked around confused. I shook my head while laughing at his reaction and Jungkook and I went over to Namjoon, Suga, and V. Jungkook and I shared glances before nodding to each other and saying,

"NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! GOOD MORNING! NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA! GOOD MORNING!" At that, the three sleepy heads woke up and covered their ears. Lastly, Jungkook and I went into Jin's room. There, Jungkook smirked before kneeling down next to Jin's ear and whispering,

"Jagiya ireonaaaaaaa! Jagiya!" He said, mocking him. At that, Jin smiled.

"Okay Katy, just five more minutes..." He said, sleep talking. I froze and so did Jungkook. Then, Jungkook's hands balled into fists and he was about to blow.

"Jungkook! He probably just thought it was me because I usually wake him up!" I said, but he was too mad.

"YAH!" Jungkook yelled. At that, Jin got up and stared at the angry Jungkook.

"What? Why are you being so loud?" He asked, sleepily. I looked at Jungkook.

"Remember I warned you about fighting with Jin... don't regret it later if you're going to get mad now." I warned. Jungkook froze and stayed like that for a few moments. Then, finally, he let out a deep breath and released his hands from their fist forms. After that, with a mad and annoyed tone, he said,

"Just wake up... Everyone else is already awake." Then, he glared at Jin one more time before taking me out of the room. When we were out, he hugged me and dug his face into my shoulder.

"I don't want anything bad to happen, so I let that go... but if it happens again, he's dead." He said. I stroked his hair.

"It won't. Thank you." I said. Really. Thank you Jungkook. Then, he let out another deep breath before taking me into the living room. There, the rest of the boys were awake and lively, and I saw Jungkook smile again. My heart calmed down after that, but I couldn't help but to think back on what Jin said... Why did he say my name, when Jungkook called him jagiya?