63: Jin POV

JIN POV

I laid in bed, thinking of Katy. Her eyes, her nose, her lips, her voice, her body structure, her everything... it's all just... perfect. Like Minah... My heart froze at that thought. No, Jin stop. Some one better came along. Katy is so nice and gentle, but at the same time, she is mature and aggressive. I regret not getting her before the maknae, but do I still stand a chance? I sighed. Wait, what did Katy mean earlier when she said that she was warning me not to fight with Jungkook again? I can't figure it out, but I feel like something really bad will happen. I shook it off and closed my eyes. Katy when will you realize that I am better for you than our maknae? Wait, what am I saying... Jungkook is like your brother and he loves Katy... but I really like her too... maybe even love. I grunted in frustration. Then, after minutes of twisting and turning, I finally fell asleep.
DREAM
"Hey Katy!" I said to Katy while I walked into the kitchen to see her cooking. Her back was turned to me, but the second she turned around, I saw... her. "M-Minah..." I stuttered. She raised her eyebrow.
"Jin? It's me... Katy." She said. I got confused.
"No, you're Minah!" I said. She shrugged and turned back around to cook.
"Sit down! I'll make you an omelet!" She said. I did as I was told and waited for her to finish cooking. My heart hurt, watching her standing in front of me. Soon, she came out, holding an omelet with my name on it. When she got to me, she happily placed the plate in front of me and sat on the chair next to me with a wide smile.
"Minah..." I said. She shook her head.
"I'm Katy! Don't you see!" She said. I teared up. It's nice to see you again. It's been so long since... since you... left me.
"Why did you leave me?" I asked. She froze. Tears streamed down my face, so I wiped them... but I regretted it because when I opened my eyes again, she was gone. I got up and looked frantically everywhere.
"MINAH! KATY! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled, but there was no response. I was left alone... again. I fell back on the chair and I cried. I looked down to my omelet and I stared at it. Come back.
END OF DREAM
I woke up breathing heavily. What kind of dream was that? I looked at the clock. 3:45 am. At that, I heard a noise next door. It sounded like sniffling. Is Jungkook crying? I got up and I slowly walked to his room, opening the door ever so slightly. There, I saw Jungkook with his face in his pillow.
"Katy... I love you" He muttered. At that, my heart froze and I closed the door. Then, I crept back into my room and I laid on my bed. Jungkook... I know you love her, but now, I do too. I'm sorry... but may the best man win. You might have Katy now, but this isn't over. I took one last deep breath before closing my eyes again. When I did, I emptied my mind and slowly drifted off to sleep again.