69: Goodbye

KATY POV
I woke up and looked at the clock. 5:00 am. Jungkook's arms were still tightly wrapped around my waist, but I managed to get out without him waking up. Then, I quickly got seven sheets of paper and a pen and I started to write letters to every single one of them. First to Namjoon, then Suga, then Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, and finally Jungkook. After I was done, I went into the other rooms and put the letters by each person and before I left, I planted a small kiss on every one of their foreheads. Then, I went back in my room and I left Jungkook's letter next to him, although I left something extra for him. I took off my key necklace, and I put it on top of the letter. Then, I softly kissed his lips and whispered,
"Thank you... for everything. I love you." Then, I grabbed my bag, walked to the door, looked at the dorm for the last time, then turned around and walked out of the door. Goodbye Bangtan... I love you all.

JUNGKOOK POV
I woke up because I couldn't feel Katy in my arms anymore. I looked at the clock. 5:30 am. I looked around and saw that Katy wasn't here, and neither was her bag. At that, my eyes widened as my heart suddenly snapped in half.
"No.. no no no no no no no!" I yelled, running out of the room. The hyungs all came out one by one, completely clueless and I got mad.
"Katy left!" I yelled. At that, their eyes widened. "Damn it! We have to go to the airport now!" I yelled. With that, we all got in the car and left. Thirty minutes later, we got to the airport and I ran in. I went to see when the last plane for California left and my heart sank when I saw it. Last departure time: 6:00 am. I looked at the time. 6:10 am. Tears rushed to my eyes and I ran to the departure gate. Then, I watched the airplane fly away... I watched Katy fly away... with my heart, my soul, my life. I banged against the glass and the hyungs caught up with me.
"She's gone." I said, not believing the situation. I turned around and saw all of them crying. I fell to my knees as I watched the plane move farther and farther away from me, and with each second that passed, my heart broke even more.
.
The drive back to the dorm was completely silent. When we went in, we all stood in the living room. Katy.... I started to sob. The pain was unbearable. I started to scream and knock everything down. Vases, picture frames, chairs, everything. Then, I started to punch the wall with all of the strength that I had. The hyungs tried to stop me, but I was too strong for them. My knuckles bled out and soon I started to bang my head against the wall.
"WHY! Bring her back please! I will do anything!" I yelled. Taehyung hyung went in between the wall and me, so that I couldn't hurt myself anymore. I broke down. I fell on my knees and I sobbed. The hyungs looked down on me but I didn't care. Nothing mattered right now. Katy... why did you leave me without even saying a proper goodbye. I got up and faced Jin hyung.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I yelled.
"Jungkook--" Suga hyung said but I interrupted him.
"NO STOP! IT IS HIS FAULT BECAUSE ALL OF THESE FIGHTS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF HIM! IF HE KEPT HIS STUPID FEELINGS TO HIMSELF, KATY WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT!" I shouted. Then, Jin hyung did something I didn't expect. He punched me. I fell to the ground and the rest of the hyungs held Jin hyung back.
"STOP! YOU THINK I WANTED HER TO GO?! I LOVED HER TOO AND THE FACT THAT SHE LEFT IS KILLING ME!" He yelled. "I'M DONE WITH YOU! CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HER LEAVING IS YOUR FAULT TOO?!" He added. I got up on my knees and I looked up to him.
"Hit me again. Distract me from the torturing pain I have in my heart right now hyung." I pleaded. He looked at me with widened eyes.
"What?" He asked.
"I LOVE HER SO MUCH! WHAT DO I DO NOW?!" I yelled again.
"I LOVE HER TOO OKAY! I LOVE MINAH TOO!" Jin hyung yelled. My eyes widened and my heart stopped beating. What did he just say? M-MINAH?
"Did you just say MINAH?" I asked. The hyungs let go of Jin hyung and we all looked at him shocked.
"I-I..." He stuttered. My hands clenched into fists.
"YOU SON OF A-" I yelled before I punched him. He fell to the ground.
"YOU DON'T LOVE KATY! YOU LOVE YOUR PRECIOUS STUPID MINAH! SHE LEFT YOU! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD REPLACE HER WITH KATY BUT YOU CAN'T! AND NOW KATY IS GONE TOO. SHE LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOU AND FOR WHAT? MINAH?!" I yelled. I jumped on him to throw another punch, but the members held me back.
"JEON JUNGKOOK STOP!" They yelled. I was going crazy. He didn't even love Katy. He just thought that he did because she reminded him of Minah. Jin hyung didn't move.
"Tell me I'm wrong! If you love Katy, tell me I'm wrong!" I yelled.
"I-I can't." He answered. I gave him a dangerous scoff. I shook the hyungs off and I glared at Jin hyung.
"I hate you. Your not my hyung and your not anything to me. Your just the person who drove the person I love away from me." I spat. After that, I went into Katy's room and I slammed the door. Then, I slid down the door and I cried my heart out. Everything was just too much. I couldn't handle it. Katy...

JIN POV
"I hate you. Your not my hyung and your not anything to me. Your just the person who drove the person I love away from me." Jungkook said to me before going into Katy's room. I looked down to the ground with tear-filled eyes and I sat there, frozen.
"I can't believe you..." Namjoon said before going into his room. The rest of the boys followed him except for Taehyung, who gave me a look filled with hatred.
"You have no idea what you've done." He muttered. Then, he went into his own room, and I was alone. At that moment, everything burst out of me. I sobbed and screamed and hit myself. So that's why Katy was so important to me. It was because of Minah. And now, Katy is gone, all of my friends hate me, and... I hate me. I cried and cried. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know why I did this. Katy... I'm so sorry.