46: Goodbye Keena

KATY POV

"Will you go somewhere with me?" Jungkook asked me.

"Where?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked before saying,

"Back to Keena's house." It's time. I nodded.

"Let's go." I said. Then, I grabbed the recording and my jacket before going to the front door to put my shoes on, although when I got there, Jungkook held out our couple shoes for me to wear. He was already wearing his. I blushed and took the shoes.

"Your still mine, so you have to wear these shoes only, okay?" He said. I looked at him and nodded. Then, he smiled and did something unexpected. He got down on one knee and held out his closed hand. My eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" I asked. Jungkook then opened his hand, and I felt relaxed when I saw that the thing he was holding was my key necklace.

"Katy Jin, will you give me the honor of placing this necklace one more time on you in symbolism of our love?" He asked. I felt my whole body heat up.

"Y-Yes." I said before smiling. After hearing this, he got up and smiled back. I moved my hair out of the way and he slowly put the necklace on me. After he did, he kissed my neck and back hugged me.

"Next time I get down on one knee in front of you, it will be to propose to you, because I plan to spend the rest of my life with you." He said. My heart fluttered. Jungkook, why are you so cheesy?

"And when that time comes, my answer will still be a yes." I answered. He chuckled.

"I love you Jagi." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too oppa." I said. Then, he turned me around and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go?" He asked and I nodded. At that, we walked out of the dorm and drove to Keena's house. After a few minutes, we arrived, and the moment we got out of the car, I paused and stared at her house. Meanwhile, Jungkook walked up to me and took my hand. When I looked at him, we exchanged smiles and started walking. When we finally got to Keena's front door, I knocked and a minute passed before Keena opened the door. When she did, she looked at me, then at Jungkook, then at our hands.

"Um... what's going on?" She asked. Then, she walked forward, took our hands, and threw them off of each other, although Jungkook was quick and he grabbed my hand again immediately. Keena let out a deep breath.

"Jungkook. Let go of her hand." She said sternly, but Jungkook didn't even look at her.

"Jungkook. Do it or else-" She started but she was interrupted by Jungkook.

"You can't make me. So shut up." He said coldly. My eyes widened. I didn't expect him to be so mean to her, but when he said those words, I felt happy.

"Excuse me?" Keena asked.

"Hey." I said, catching her attention.

"What?!" She snapped.

"I will tell you this once and once only. YOU stay away from Jungkook." I said. She scoffed.

"Why would I stay away from my boyfriend?" She asked. I clenched my fist.

"I'm not YOUR boyfriend. I'm Katy's." Jungkook said. At that moment, all of the anger left me, and I couldn't help but to smile at him.

"No, your MINE." She said to Jungkook, reaching out for his hand, but he slapped it away.

"Why would I date you when I have the most perfect girl as my girlfriend already?" He asked her, pulling me closer.

"Okay I don't know what kind of stupid nonsense you guys are trying to pull off, but you guys just made a big mistake." Keena said. I smirked.

"Keena we're not scared of you." I said.

"That's fine, but Katy how did it feel when you saw Jungkook kiss me?" Keena asked. I glared at her and gritted my teeth. Then, I opened my mouth to speak, but I was stopped when Jungkook's lips suddenly landed on mine. My eyes widened and so did Keena's. After we broke apart, Jungkook said,

"How did it feel to see that?" I blushed, but Keena was mad. She then turned to me and slapped me. Jungkook's eyes widened. Although before he could say or do anything, I turned back around and punched her cheek bone. At that, Keena fell backwards, but before she hit the ground, a tall man caught her.

"What is going on?!" Keena's dad asked.

"K-Katy." Jungkook said, shocked and with widened eyes. I ignored him and kept glaring at Keena.

"I thought I told you to never touch me again." I said. At this, Keena's father stepped up to grab me, but before he could, Jungkook stepped in front of me and pushed him off.

"That applies to you too sir." Jungkook said sternly.

"Daddy stop. Don't waste your time with them, just drop the BTS label." Keena said now with a huge bruise on her left cheek.

"That's a good idea princess." Her dad said. Then he turned back to Jungkook. "Say goodbye to your career." He finished, although before he could close the door, I said,

"I don't think you want to do that."

"Oh? And why is that?" He asked. I smirked.

"Because I have this." I said. Then, I took out the recorder and I played the recording. After I played it, I saw that Keena's dad was frozen and so was Keena.

"If YOU want to lose YOUR career and go to jail, be my guest and mess with my boyfriend's label." I said, holding hands with Jungkook again.

"N-No one will believe that that is me." Keena's dad stuttered.

"Oh? So you won't mind if I play this to a police officer?" I asked.

"No don't!" He said. Then, it was silent for a few moments but he eventually sighed. "Keena, leave them alone. For daddy please."

"No! Then they win daddy!" She said.

"They win either way." Her dad said. Keena sighed.

"Fine." She muttered. Then, she got up and walked over to me. Jungkook took a step forward just in case she tried to hurt me again.

"You win." She said to me with a cold voice. I looked at her.

"Your giving up too easily for this to be real." I said.

"I hate you to the core, but I love my dad. I'm not going to have him go to jail. I'll leave you alone so just go away and never appear in front of my eyes again." She said. I smiled.

"I wouldn't dream of it." I said.

"Good. Now go away." She said, slamming the door in my face. At that, Jungkook and I turned around and walked back. When we got to the car, I leaned against it and Jungkook joined me and we stayed quiet. Although after a while, Jungkook finally said something.

"You can punch hard!" He said. I laughed. "No seriously! I was honestly so mad when she slapped you, but when you punched her, I felt so shocked and for a second, I was actually scared of you!" He said.

"I'm not weak or fragile." I said, smiling.

"I know that, but seriously did you see that huge bruise on her face?" He asked, still surprised but very amused. I laughed again but this time, Jungkook joined me.

"Hey, at least everything is over." I said and he agreed. "I missed you." I added, turning to face him.

"I missed you too Jagi." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Hey, we better go home, it's getting late." I said, looking at the darkness that suddenly appeared.

"Okay, let's go." He said. Then, we got in the car and drove home in silence, while I looked outside the window and smiled to myself. We won Jungkook, we won.