61: Jin's Birthday (Part 2)

KATY POV
When we got home, it was 11:00 pm and I was amazed at how time flew by so quickly. I sat on the couch along with Jungkook and the rest of the boys and we all took turns giving Jin his birthday gift. This was the order: Jin, Namjoon, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, then me. One by one, Jin opened the presents. Namjoon got him a Mario figurine, Suga got him a pink bandana and snapback, Jhope got him a jersey shirt with the number 4 on it, Jimin and Jungkook got him a watch, and I got him nothing. I felt bad, but I had no money to get him a gift. When it came to me, I gave Jin a sad look.
"Sorry Jin, I don't have any money so I couldn't get you a gift..." I said. Jin smiled.
"I have a favor." He said. I raised my eyebrow.
"Yeah? What is it?" I asked. He opened his arms.
"Can I have a hug?" He asked. I froze and Jungkook's arms snaked around my waist and held it tightly.
"Hyung!" He said but Jin just kept looking at me. Well, I didn't get him a present and it's just a hug, not a kiss or anything... I looked at Jungkook and he gave me a stern look. I on the other hand gave him a sad smile.
"I didn't get him a gift and it's just a hug..." I said. Jungkook looked hesitant.
"Come on, it's his birthday." I said and he finally sighed and let go of me. At that, I slowly got up and walked towards Jin. Awkwardness and silence filled the air as everyone's eyes were on me, making it look like I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. When I finally got to Jin, I gave him a hug and he tightly hugged me back. After a few seconds, I let go.
"Happy Birthday." I said and he smiled.
"Thank you." He said. I then got up and went back to my seat next to Jungkook, where he held my waist again while glaring at Jin. After seeing this, I nudged Jungkook and he looked away. Seriously Jungkook, don't do that to Jin or I won't have a choice on staying or not... After that, we ate cake and cleaned up to go to bed. When I was cleaning the table, Jungkook snuck up behind me and hugged me. I blushed at his action and my heart started to beat really fast.
"When are you coming to bed?" He asked me, sending chills down my spine. I smiled.
"After I finish cleaning up." I said and he kissed my cheek.
"Okay, I'll be waiting in your room to say goodnight to you." He said and I nodded. Then, he let go, leaving my waist with a cold and empty feeling. I quickly finished wiping the table and I walked towards my room, but I stopped on the way when I saw Jin and Jungkook talking in the hallway. I snuck behind a wall and listened to their conversation.
"Hyung, I would really appreciate it if you backed off my girl." Jungkook said.
"Am I doing something wrong?" Jin asked, sounding innocent.
"Yeah, you took her to meet YOUR family before mine, they REALLY liked her, especially your brother, AND you asked for a hug from her for what? A birthday present? Is that your excuse?" Jungkook asked in an annoyed tone.
"Jungkook, I wanted to see my family, so we went. It's not like we could have left Katy here. Also, she is a likable person, which is why my family likes her. It isn't my fault that she hasn't met your family yet, and as for my brother, I talked to him before we left about leaving my friends alone. Lastly for the hug, friends can hug. She can hug anyone she wants. You should just be happy that she doesn't like me the way I like her." Jin said calmly. I felt the air get tense so I decided to jump in.
"Stop it." I said, walking into view from behind the wall. Jungkook and Jin's eyes widened. I looked at Jungkook.
"Jungkook, go wait in my room, we have to talk. Jin, I need to talk to you for a second too." I said. With that, Jungkook walked into my room and closed the door.
"Jin, you can understand why Jungkook acts like that right?" I asked. Jin nodded.
"He knows how to be mature, I guess just not when it comes to you." He said. I smiled.
"I'm glad you understand, and I appreciate the calm tone you used when talking to Jungkook, but please don't fight anymore. This is my only warning to you." I said and Jin raised his eyebrow.
"What do you mean? Warning?" He asked. I mean, if you get in one more fight, I won't be able to stay. I can't get in between you guys. You guys are a group.
"Just don't fight please. I know you might not start it, but don't do anything that would make Jungkook start it okay?" I said and Jin nodded uneasily. Then, I smiled and walked to the door of my room, although before I went in, I turned around and said,
"Happy birthday, goodnight, and thank you... for understanding." With that, I opened the door to my room and walked in. There, I saw Jungkook pacing back and forth next to my bed, although when he saw me, he walked over to me.
"Jagiya..." He said, slowly reaching for my hand. I gave him a serious look. "Don't be like that... please?" He asked and I sighed. Then, I led him to my bed and we sat down.
"Jungkook, you had to pick a fight with Jin? On his birthday too?" I asked.
"I'm sorry I just have to make it clear that I don't like him doing stuff like that. Your mine and mine only. I don't know how many times I have to say that for him to know but you are." He said.
"Jungkook, you get jealous too easily." I said. He smirked.
"Well that's because I am crazy for you." He said. I blushed and looked away.
"Nice save." I said and he chuckled. Then, he lifted my chin and kissed me. When we separated, he put his forehead on mine.
"I love you jagiya." He said.
"I love you too but do me a favor and don't fight anymore. If you fight one more time, you will regret it, and you won't be able to take it back." I said.
"What do you mean?" He asked. I giggled.
"You and Jin have the same question but I am more than sure that you don't want to know the answer so just don't okay?" I said and he nodded, uneasily as well. With that, I smiled and bid goodnight to Jungkook, sending him to his room.
"Do I have to go?" He whined and I nodded.
"Goodnight oppa." I said, pushing him out while he dragged his feet. When we got to the door, he turned around and flashed me a heart warming smile.
"Goodnight Jagi. I loooovvvveeee you." He said. I giggled.
"I loooooovvvvveeeee you too Oppa!" I answered. Then, I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before closing the door on him. When the door was closed, I turned around and walked to my bed, smiling to myself like an idiot. Then, I tucked myself in bed and doze off to sleep.