Improvement

Fyther is improving very good. He's growing now and eating good SaMiyah could even Breast feed again. Lovell and SaMiyah got a chance to hold Fyther. He was still very tiny.

"Man baby, I can't take seeing Fyther like this." Lovell said.

SaMiyah and him was in the baby nursery looking at they baby boy. They have yet to go home.

"He's getting better and bigger." SaMiyah said smiling down at her baby boy who has his hand in his mouth. He's so cute.

"Yeah he really is. He looks like me." Lovell said smiling.

"Yes he really Do."

Lovell and SaMiyah continue to love at their son and smile. They were truly blessed. Fyther is making improvement.

The nurse came in. It wasn't Marissa it was a different one. Her name is Lisa.

"Hey mom and dad. Mom are you ready to feed him now?" She asked SaMiyah washing her hands at the sink.

"Yes I am." SaMiyah said going to wash her hands too.

"Okay all I need for you to do sit down in that rocking chair over there." She pointed at a rocking by the window. "I'll bring Fyther too you."

SaMiyah walked over to the chair and sat down , unbuttoned her shirt and pulled a breast out.

Lovell just stared at her boob. His mouth started to watered.

"Damn baby you have some big titties."

That made Lisa and SaMiyah busted out laughing.

"Dude that's the milk. Hand me that blanket will ya." She shook her head at Lovell fool ass.

Lovell ass was just so damn funny man. He don't care what he say or how he say it.

"Oh. Well you got a lot of milk in them. Good lawd ma. They look like big watermelon jugs." He laughed.

SaMiyah just glared at him.

Lisa walked over to SaMiyah and put Fyther in her arms.

He was so tiny . SaMiyah be so scared to hold, because she's afraid she was going to drop him.

"Aww come here mommy baby." She whispered to him.

"He so lil man." Lovell said walking over to SaMiyah and Fyther. He looked on with love in his eyes. His family is complete. He love it.

Ten minutes later. SaMiyah was all done.

She looked over at Lovell.

"Do you want to burp him?" She asked him.

"Yeah let me wash my hands." He walked over to the sink and washed his hands.

He walked back over to them. He sat in one of the rocking chairs and waited for SaMiyah to bring him his baby boy. When she hand Fyther to him. He was shaking really bad. He needed to calm his nerves.

He put Fyther up against his body and started hitting his back gently.

Something started to smell bad sooner rather then later.

"Eww babe you farted." SaMiyah frowned up her face at Lovell.

"No the fuck I didn't. Fyther done shit." He said still patting Fyther in his back. It takes him a long time to burp.

"Eww he stink. Need to call the nurse so she can change him."

***********

Two days later Lovell and SaMiyah was sleep in their hospital room when there was a knock on the door.

They jumped up and put on their clothes. Lovell walked to the door, while SaMiyah walked to the bathroom too brush her teeth and wash her face. After she was done , she walked back out and saw Danny out there.

"Hey Danny." She smiled at him.

"Sup." He greeted her.

Lovell went into the bathroom next and did the same thing SaMiyah did.

There was another knock at the door. SaMiyah went and open it. It was Keisha.

She heard Danny sucked his teeth.

"Hey girl." Keisha greeted SaMiyah.

"Hey girl. What you up too?"

"Fucking other niggas."

Lovell and SaMiyah looked from Keisha to Danny , Danny to Keisha.

"Girl nothing. Out looking for job. Since the shop not ready yet. I need money." Keisha said walking over to the couch Danny been sitting on and sat down.

Danny stood up and walked over to the bed Lovell and SaMiyah sleeped in.

Lovell and SaMiyah exchange looks at each other.

There was another knock at the door.

SaMiyah went and open it, since she was closer to the door.

In came the Asian pediatrician and Marissa. They both was smiling.

"Hello everybody." They greeted the two pairs. They all waved back.

"Well we have good news for you guys." The pediatrician said smiling.

Lovell and SaMiyah walked over to them .

"Fyther will be able to come home in a another week."

"Yeah!!!!!!" Lovell said pumping his fist in the air.

"Thanks you guys for all your help." SaMiyah said with tears in her eyes. She thank God, and hugged Lovell to her.

"I'm so happy for y'all." Keisha said hugging both Lovell and SaMiyah.

"Happy for y'all." Danny dap Lovell up and hug SaMiyah.

"Now its time we finish getting his room together." SaMiyah said.

"Yeah let's go." Lovell said.

"Wait, I want to see lil man?" Keisha said.

"Oh yeah, come on." SaMiyah said leading them out the room and to the baby nursery.

Fyther was sleeping peacefully. His face expression was like don't mess with me.

They all "Awwww"

"I wish I could hold him real quick , but I don't want to mess up his sleep." Keisha said.

"You got that right." Lovell and SaMiyah said at the same time. The foursome laughed then walked back out the nursery.