Frankie Pov

I wonder if SaMiyah and Lovell liked my surprise visit I did at their house about an hour ago. If they didn't I sure did enjoy it.

I sat and watched their house. Keisha and Danny rushed in there like they really was going to do something if they was they are late anyway. Right?

Thirty minutes later they all rushed back outside into their cars. I followed them until they got to a hotel. Country Inn & Suites.

They all pushed a very pregnant SaMiyah in the hotel lobby . I kind of figured she been pregnant. All that weight she gained. Looked like a pink porky pig.

I got out of my car and followed them in the hotel ,but tried to be careful, not to be seen. They all pushed a kicking and screaming SaMiyah in the elevator. She was doing wayyy to much. She must knew something was about to go down.

I took the stairs two at a time until I heard the elevator beeped to the fifth floor. By that time I was out of breath. My damn plastic leg fucking with me again. Ugh I hated walking the way I walked. Oh well.

I stood and listen to them tell SaMiyah they will be back. I guess they were trying to find me. Little did they know they will be out of luck. I'm here in the building with them. I saw when they lefted the room SaMiyah was in. I tried playing it off like I was someone looking for my room I accidentally bumped into Lovell.

"Man nigga watched where the fuck you going?" He said to me and kept on moving. Thank God he didn't made out who I was or I would have been toasted.

I stood by SaMiyah door for a good minute, before I went back down stairs and told the front desk lady I was SaMiyah brother and she asked me to bring her something to eat. The front desk lady smiled at me and handed me a key to SaMiyah's room. Bingo. I was in then .

I made my way back up to the fifth floor and went into SaMiyah room. I heard her in the shower. I decided to wait for her on the bed.

Ten minutes later I heard the bathroom door open. SaMiyah screamed and jumped back tried to run back into the bathroom, but I jumped off the bed super quick and caught her by her hair. This bitch is about to feel my rage.

"Frankie , what are you doing?" She yelled at me trying to tighten her towel tight around her body.

I pushed her down on the floor. Her body hit the floor with a thump. She started crying holding her stomach. Quite frankly I don't give a fuck about her or her baby. Fuck them both.

"You are going to pay for what your father did to my father." I sceamed at her. Bending down to slap her in her face. She screamed out.

"I don't know what you talking about." She said trying to stand up , but I pushed her back down. I thought sure she was going to fight back. Her fat ass to big to move. That baby wearing her down.

"Your father killed my father , so its only right I kill you." I said taking out a gun and aiming it at her.

"Oh please God no." She said crying her eyes out. "I have nothing to do with that and neither do you. Please don't kill me." She trying getting up I hit her in the face with the butt of my gun.. She passed out instantly...

All of a sudden blood started coming from under the towel..... Yessss baby dieeee....