Let's Have A Cookout

SaMiyah woke feeling sore as ever. Her knees and ass still hurt. She looked over at Lovell. He was still sleep. She went into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. She turn on the shower and got in. She let the warm water hit her skin and she close her eyes and let out a satisfying moaned.

While in the shower SaMiyah decided to cook breakfast for Lovell and herself. She sure was hungry.

She stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. She left the bathroom and walked into the bedroom. Looked into her closet to see what she could find to slip on while she make her man some breakfast. She looked over her shoulder at Lovell. His ass was still knocked out. She decided to put on a pink tank top with some gray sweat pants. She also put pink slippers on her feet. The kitchen floor be super cold sometimes.

SaMiyah decided to cook Grits, eggs, sausage, bacon , and buttered biscuits. She whipped that up real quick and went to wake up Lovell. To see that he was already awake. She heard the water running so she decided not to mess with him. She went back down stairs to fix their plates and sat them on the kitchen table.

Lovell finished his shower , he brushed his teeth and washed his face. He brushed his hair. His waves was looking nice. You could go surfing. Lol !

He left the bedroom wrapped a towel around his waist and went into his closet to pull out some boxers and gym shorts. Forget the shirt.

He walked downstairs and smelled breakfast cooked. He walked into the kitchen , kissed SaMiyah lips and sat at the kitchen table. He took SaMiyah hand , put down his head and said graced. When he was done he lifted his head and dig into his food.

"Damn bae this shit is good." He said chewing his food.

"Why it gotta be shit?" SaMiyah frowned.

He looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean boe."

"Yeah yeah. I want to have a cookout today. Just invite Danny and Keisha."

"I mean if that what you want to do , let's do it." Lovell put a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Okay, cool. I'll hit Keisha up to let her know what time to come, and you can call Danny or whatever." She took a sip of her orange juice. She placed onto the table before Lovell walked downstairs.

"Don't start no shit today Miyah." Lovell said eyeing SaMiyah. She just roll her eyes at him.

"Roll your lil pop eyes all you want too." Lovell said putting his plate in the sink and walk back upstairs.

SaMiyah sucked her teeth and run dish water in the sink to wash the dishes she used while cooking. Lovell usually helps, but she probably pissed him off. Oh well he will get over it..

**********

SaMiyah dial Keisha number and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello." Keisha said into the phone.

"Hey girl, I was wondering if you want to come over later. Vell and I are having a cookout later." SaMiyah said taking Chicken, hotdogs, sausages, ribs, and steaks out the freezer.

"Girl yeah, you know I'm in that bitch. What time?"

SaMiyah laughed at Keisha.

"Be here round 4 or 5."

"Okay. Bet." Keisha hang up.

SaMiyah continue to clean up her kitchen. She looked in the cabinet to see what else she can find to cook. She couldn't see shit.

"Lovellllll!!!!" SaMiyah called out.
He walked down the stairs and into the kitchen super fast.

"What's up?"

"Umm I can't see what's up there. Can you tell me please?"

"Short ass." Lovell laughed. "Okay we have a can of baked beans, a box of mac and cheese, a can of lima beans, a box of spaghetti noddles. Just to name a few."

"Okay how about you hand me everything you just name out except the lima beans."

Lovell looked at SaMiyah and raised an eyebrow.

"What nigga? You heard me right,. Hurry up boe. So I can put everything on and go take a shower."

"Man don't rush me." He said taking the things down any way.

"That's what the fuck I thought. You can start seasoning the meat and putting it on the grill."

"Damn Miyah, I fucking know that. You don't have to tell me everything." He was getting mad at her.

"I was just telling you shit, you don't have to make such a big deal out of it." She moved passed him to go into their room and slam the door.

Lovell just sighed. He woke up feeling moody as hell. He taking that shit out on SaMiyah for no reason. He felt bad now. Awwww shit he forgot to call Danny. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed Danny number.

"Yo kid what's up?"

"Aye Miyah and I decided to throw a cookout and was wondering if you want to come."

"Hell yeah nigga , what time?"

"About 5."

"Alright I'll be there."

"Word." Lovell said then hang up.

Lovell walked into the room and see SaMiyah sleep. He went over and kissed her lips and wake her up.

"Move Vell I'm tired."

"Nigga you just woke up not an hour ago."

"So I'm still tired." She turned over on her stomach.

Lovell popped her ass.

"Wake your ass up girl. You forgot we having a cookout?" He rubbed her booty. Well the ass cheek he popped.

"Damn. Yep , I sure did. Ugh. Let me get up , even though I don't feel like doing anything." SaMiyah got up off the bed went into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"I'll be downstairs getting the grill ready." Lovell stick his head into the bathroom and said.

SaMiyah nodded her head and continue brushing her teeth. She really didn't felt like doing anything. She felt sick for no reason and tired.

She made her way back downstairs and into the kitchen to start cooking. She made baked mac and cheese, pasta salad but use spaghetti noddles instead. She also made baked beans and hamburger meat in it. She helped Lovell with the grilled food when everything was all done. SaMiyah was exhausted.

"Baby I'm going to take a nap ill be back in bout an hour." She yawned.

"Okay I'm coming to take a nap with you too. Hold up, oh yeah get naked too."

"Hell no nigga, you just heard me say I'm tired." She walked up the stairs. She got in her bed fully clothed as soon as her head hit the pillow she was out.

Lovell walked into the room prepared to take off his clothes til he saw SaMiyah stretched out on the bed knocked out. He shooked his head and lay with her. He joined her in sleep.