WorkFlow

Lovell was pissed all the way off as he drove his Black Charger down the highway. SaMiyah had him heated with her ass. He should ripped the damn dress off her ass. He didn't mean say "fuck you" to her, but she pissed him off. What else was he suppose to say? He turned on the radio and let the music easy his mind. Maybe take some of the anger away. He put in his Rich Homie Quan mixtape he downloaded last night. His favorite song was '15 Shots'
He started bobbing his head to the music singing along with the radio.

15 shots to the head
15 shots to the basement
115 shots to the house
Call it 15 going crazy

15 shots underwater
Shootin up shit like the navy
15 shots to the stomach...

His cellphone started ringing. He turned the music down and answer his phone.

"Hello."

"Nigga where the fuck you at?" The caller yelled out at him.

"Danny man don't yell at me. The fuck wrong with you nigga?"

"Man hurry your ass up we got a problem." Danny said then hang up.

"Man shit, I wonder what the fuck is up now." Lovell said out loud.

*******
SaMiyah made it to her hair store/ hair salon in recording minutes. She was running late. She had a hair appointment at 11:00am. It was now 11:05 . Lovell fault, shit, wouldn't leave her alone. She got out her car and hit the lock button.

"Damn bitch you late." Her friend Keisha Thomson said.

"Yeah yeah I know. Lovell and I got into it." SaMiyah said putting on her apron over her clothes.
"What happen to the lady that supposed to be here at 11?"

"Girl she left, talking about she don't wait on nobody. Then she going to say "what kind of hair dresser give someone a certain time to be here and be late themself?"' Keisha said laughing.

"Stupid ass bitch. I just lose out on some money. Lovell ass will be giving me my damn money back."

"What y'all arguing about now?" Keisha asked looking in the mirror applying gel to her edges.

"My dress."

Keisha look at SaMiyah confused.

"Huh, what? Come again?"

SaMiyah laughed. "Yes girl my dress."

"What wrong with your dress though?"

"He said when I walk my ass jiggle."

"Well he not lying girl. You do have so much back there. Need to give me an ass cheek." Keisha said laughing. SaMiyah joined in with her.

"Yo ass fool. I'm not fucking with you. When is my next customer coming in?"

"Three."

"Damn well that give us enough time to run to Trap real quick. I need to see what has been going on for the past week." SaMiyah said grabbing her car keys. Her and Keisha left the salon and lock up.

*********
"Now the fuck is so important, your ass yelling at me and shit?" Lovell asked Danny sitting behind his desk.

"Well we are short $500. Plus the new dude you just hired keep disappearing every other hour."

"What the new dude name again?"

"Frankie I think." Danny shrugged.

"When he get back, send him into my office." Lovell said checking his phone to see if SaMiyah text him or something. He sucked his teeth when he see that she didn't. He probably pissed her off too after he said "Fuck You" to her.
He sent her a text.

Lovell:Hey baby, just wanted to apologize to you.
SaMiyah: You good babe.
Lovell: I love you.
SaMiyah: I love you too baby.

***********
"Frankie where the fuck did you get an extra $500 from?" SaMiyah asked Frankie looking at Keisha.
Keisha just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well I did an extra shift last night and made more money." He smiled at them lying. Hopefully they let him keep the money.

"Well since you made that money on your own and not on my time. That's your money, but don't let that happen again. I don't want your shit mixed up with mine." SaMiyah said to Frankie.

"Yes boss." Frankie said leaving the room. He had SaMiyah right where he wanted her. He was going to play Lovell and SaMiyah against each other. He knew they are together and they both are two big timing drug dealers. He just going to play his part and see if it unfold the way he has it plan.

**********
"Has Frankie been acting funny to you?" SaMiyah asked Keisha as they left the workshop.

"Girl to be honest, I don't even know. I don't pay that man no damn attention. He seem retarded if you ask me. You see his walk?" Keisha asked SaMiyah.

"Bitch your ass fool." SaMiyah said laughing. Her and Keisha got into her car and drove off down the road. SaMiyah own a black Altima. She love her car. It was her first one too. Shiiiid....

"Girl you know I'm not lying. He was with us for about three years now and he barely says shit to us. He just get the job done . That what I like about him." Keisha said putting a piece of gum in her mouth.

"Lets get back to this salon before I lose out on more money."

*********
"Aye Vell that Frankie guy back." Danny yelled through Lovell office door.

"Send him to me."

Frankie entered the room and took a seat in front of Lovell.

"What's up boss? You wanted to see me?"

"Yeah I heard you don't be on your block like you suppose too. I'm losing money like that." Lovell said looking at Frankie a little strange.

"My bad boss. I have a wife at home. She just had a new born. So I tried to be there and here at the same time. You know how it is right?" Frankie lied.

"Ummm no, actually I don't. I don't have any kids or a wife." Lovell cleared his throat. He wanted kids, but not right now. He wanted to enjoy SaMiyah for as long as he could. Even though they have sex unprotected all the time. She haven't gotten pregnant yet, so he count that as a blessing.

"Well one day you will, but I'll try to be here more, if that makes you happy."

"Nah man, be with your wife and kid." Lovell said standing up out his chair.

He walked Frankie out his office and lock the door.

Lovell looked at his MK watch to look at the time. He had enough time to run errands before getting off work. Hopefully SaMiyah get off before eight.