Sometimes Love Hurts

It has been a week since everything went down at Lovell workshop. SaMiyah has not heard from him since everything went down between them. she miss him. He won't return her calls or text. It made her seem like they were really over. She didn't want to believe that.

She still didn't went to doctor and she was getting sicker every day. She looked in the mirror at her self naked. She was gaining weight round her stomach . She had a little bump. She was just going to say it was from eating a lot. She couldn't be pregnant she paid it no attention. She don't need no baby right now.

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice said from behind her.

She screamed then jumped. It was Lovell standing behind her. She grabbed her robe and put it on.

"Hey uhh, I was just checking out my body." She said walking up to him and tried giving him a hug and kiss. Only for him to back up away from her.

Tears filled her eyes. She guess he still didn't want to be bothered with her. That made her feel bad.

"You gaining weight man. You still eating up everything?" He asked her looking in his closet for a bag. He found one and started putting clothes in it.

"What are you doing Vell?" SaMiyah asked him while watching him put clothes in a bag.

"What the hell does it look like?" He said back to her.

"Why are you doing this me?"

He stopped what was doing and look over at her with a glare.

"You did this to your fucking self. I didn't do shit to you. You want to lie to me and shit. I don't know what the fuck you thought this was." He said turning away from her.

"No Vell you can't leave me. You said you love me. How can you leave someone you love? Please. I don't know what I'll do without you." She said crying. Trying to stop him from putting clothes in the bag.

"Listen Miyah you did this. You lied to me from the fucking beginning man. If you hadn't lie to me we wouldn't be going through this." He said lowering his head. He didn't want to see her tears.

Lovell was still pissed off. SaMiyah should have been told him about this secret she been keeping from him. She brought this break up on her self. Yes he love and care about her, but what she did was foul.

"Please Vell , I'm so sorry. I need you. I can't sleep or eat."

Lovell just looked at her. He couldn't tell that she wasn't eating. Her ass was gaining weight her ass look big as hell and look at her breasts, they spilling out her damn robe. See that seem like a damn lie to. Boy oh boy. How many lies will she tell?

"Girl stop lying. Yo ass been eating up some kind of shit. You is big. Look at your ass, titties , and face.". He need to leave the house and fast before he be know jump SaMiyah bones. He was horny too.

"I'm sorry Vell. Please forgive me baby. The reason I didn't tell you is, because I thought you would have left me." A tear rolled down her face. She sink to the floor and cried.

"Miyah please stop crying okay. I just need some time away from you."

"You just been away for a whole damn week. How much time you need? You out fucking other bitches any?" She was trying to turn it around on him.

Lovell just shook his head. He knew what SaMiyah was trying to do, but it wouldn't work. She will not turn this whole thing round on him. She knew he wasn't out fucking no damn body.

"Man bye SaMiyah. I don't have the time for you. Your ass the bad guy and you trying to turn shit around on me." Lovell said zipping up his bag and left the room.

SaMiyah went downstairs with him.

"So me telling you , that I love you mean nothing to you right?" SaMiyah asked him blocking him from going out the front door.

"Man shit boe Miyah." He yelled at her. "Why the fuck are you doing this? Did your ass love me when you kept a fucking secret from me for a fucking year Miyah? A year?"

"Okay I get that part, I know I kept a secret from you, but what I look like telling you I'm a female drug dealer. I own one of the biggest drug operations in the south? That wouldn't look to good. No man wants a girl who is just a powerful as him." She yelled back at him. Something snapped in her body. She was tired of Lovell ass. Making her out to be the bad person. Yeah she lied about that oh fucking well get over it.

"See man you trying to turn shit around on me boe." He said rubbing his head. He does that when he frustrated or trying to clear his head.

"I'm not doing shit. I'm just trying to make you see , its not all bad. The bad part about it is , somebody is fucking with me and I don't know who the fuck it is. And your ass ready to leave me alone so my ass can get kill by myself. You know what if you want to go , go ahead. I'm tired of this shit, nothing I say will make you see my point of view." Tears filled her eyes again. She ran back upstairs and slam their bedroom door.

Lovell felt bad at that point. He tried not to think about someone is out to kill or destroy his ol lady. That was the big issue now. He couldn't leave her like this.

"Damn." He yelled out.

He went into a guest bedroom and put his stuff in there. He won't leave the house, but he still don't want to be around SaMiyah. He still felt some type of way about her keeping that shit from him. She supposed to love him why keep a secret that big away from him. Sometimes Love do hurt. He and SaMiyah was hurting pretty bad at this point.