Saying Goodbye To Frankie

After SaMiyah went back to sleep. Lovell woke Danny and Keisha up. Telling them they needed to go do that thing. By 'thing' you should already know what he talking about.

Before Lovell lefted the hospital, he went to the nursery to see Fyther. He didn't like seeing his little man like this. He was so tiny. Lovell had to leave or he would be crying hard. He didn't like seeing his little man fight for his life that this. Fyther was a fighter so he would survive.

They left the hospital and made it to the hideout. They got out of the car. Lovell popped his trunk and pulled Frankie out. Keisha got the rope and tape. Danny handled the guns.

They tied Frankie to a chair. Lovell going to get answers out of him tonight. He wanted to know why Frankie came after him and his girl for.

Frankie face begin to swell up from when Lovell beated his face in. He looked out of it, but Lovell didn't care . He will not show any sympathy for this man. A man who had his family in the damn hospital. He wanted to kill him right now, but first he needed answers. He will get them too.

"Aye partna wake up." Danny tapped Frankie in the head with the butt end of the gun.

Frankie groaned and his eyes focused on not one but three angry people. He started to laugh. Lovell , Danny, and Keisha looked at each other confused. What was so damn funny?

"If I was you, I wouldn't be laughing right now." Lovell said to Frankie trying to control his anger, but it was hard. Considering Frankie thinking shit funny.

"Yes this is very funny. You three here with me, when you should be making funeral arrangements for your lying bitch of a girlfriend." Frankie said laughing again.

Lovell punched him in his mouth.

Strike One

"Why are you trying to kill my girlfriend?" Lovell asked Frankie.
"She had your bitch ass working for her and you turn your back on her. Wanting to kill her why?"
"Her father killed my father that's why. She's going to pay for what her father did." He yelled at Lovell.

Oh hell no, don't nobody yell at Lovell. Lovell punched Frankie in the nose.

Strike Two.

"Well nigga, you about to meet your maker." Lovell said to Frankie getting a gun from Danny. Who have yet to say anything since he tapped Frankie awake.

Keisha on the other hand was enjoying this shit. She haven't seen action like this since her ex boyfriend was in the game. His bitch ass.

"If you kill me someone will be coming after you. Best believe that. You nothing, but a punk ass T.I reject. You bitch ass nigga. Fuck all y'all." Frankie shouted out at them.

It was now time for Lovell, Danny, and Keisha to have a good laugh.

Keisha took a gun out of Danny hand also. She walked up to Frankie and pistol whipped him in the face. She hit him five times.

"You punk motherfucker. Trying to kill my friend. I hope you rot in hell." She said with tears in her eyes. She never really shown emotions like this before in a while. She don't know what came over her.

Danny took his time getting ready to do damage. Even though SaMiyah and him never really seen eye to eye, he loved her like a sister and he would kill for her any day. He pulled his gun from his back pocket and fire. The bullet hit Frankie in the shoulder.

"I'm going to ask you one more damn time, why would you try to kill SaMiyah and our baby?" Lovell asked Frankie getting a little impatient with him he was ready to kill. His hands was itching to pull the trigger of the gun he had in his hands.

"Okay okay, I want SaMiyah dead so I can feel better. My pain has yet to go away from when her father killed my father." Frankie said crying.

"What the fuck does Miyah have to do with that shit?" Lovell asked.

"She was the daughter of the man who killed my father. What part of that don't your dumb ass don't understand??" Frankie yelled out at Lovell.

Strike Three.

Lovell nodded his head, Keisha , Danny , and Lovell himself raised their gun, and send 10 bullets shots to Frankie's body.

They untied Frankie's dead body started a fire and throw Frankie in it.

"Oooo say can you see, by the dawn's early light----" Keisha started singing. Lovell and Danny looked at her like she done lost her mind.

"Girl what the hell you doing?" Danny asked shaking his head.

"Singing a song for Frankie." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Dummy that's the Star Spangled Banner."

"Oooooh." Keisha said dumbfounded.

Lovell and Danny shared a laughed.

"Man I need to get back to the hospital with my family. Lets roll." Lovell said heading back to the car.

"You a nut you know that?" Danny told Keisha , walking back to the car.

"Shut the fuck up and walk nigga." Keisha said rolling her eyes.