What Telling A Lie Will Get You

Lovell and SaMiyah was in their bedroom watching movies and eating popcorn when Lovell cellphone ring.

"Yo yo." He said into the phone pausing the movie.

"Yo Lovell get to the shop asap. Somebody broke in and try to break into the safe. This shit is crazy." The person said.

"Man shit, hold up I'm on my way." He jumped up , put back on his clothes.

"Baby what's wrong?"
SaMiyah asked pulling the covers up to cover her breasts.

"Somebody break into my workshop. Somebody is really fucking with us. Why?" He said grabbing his keys.

"Hold up baby. I'm coming with you."

"Well you better hurry your ass up nigga." He said putting on his shoes.

SaMiyah jumped out the bed and grabbed a dress out of her closet. Slide into her slippers , went into the bathroom and grab a brush.

"I'm ready." She said sounding out of breath.

Lovell just looked at her and shook his head.

SaMiyah and Lovell rushed out the house. Not before they turn on the house alarm.

*********

Lovell and SaMiyah walked into Lovell workshop. SaMiyah gasped while Lovell shook his head and punch the wall. He was heated. Who the fuck would do this shit. His office looked a mess. His desk was break in half and his safe look like someone was beating on it. Papers were thrown all over the place

A note was left for him

This is only the beginning. Drop the bitch. She will only bring trouble into your life. Have she told you her secret yet? Everything you know about her is a lie. She was lying to you from the beginning. If you don't leave her worst could happen.

"What the fuck kind of shit is this? Danny do you know who the fuck sent this?" He couldn't even look at SaMiyah. What secret does she have?

"No I was out on the block. I was coming in to drop some money off when I saw the office and safe. What the note said?" Danny said trying to reach for the note.

"Nothing important. Listen man. I gone need for you to call a meeting. Somebody fucking with me dog. This not about to end well. Let me take Miyah ass home." He said walking out his office and out the workshop without looking at SaMiyah.

What the fuck was her secret? Was she cheating on him? Did she have a child? What?

SaMiyah entered the car and shut the door behind her. Lovell didn't gave her time to put on her seat belt before be speed off down the highway.

"Really? Vell slow down. What did the note said?"

Lovell looked at her quickly before focusing his eyes back on the road.

"Do you have anything you need to tell me?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes." SaMiyah said not looking at him. "How could you ask me something like that?"

Lovell throw the paper in her face.

"This is why damn it. Read the fucking note Miyah!" He yelled at her. "What the fuck are you keeping from me?"

SaMiyah read the note and close her eyes. What was she going to tell him? She can't tell him her secret. Not right now. Why is this happening to her?

They rode in silence all the way home. Lovell slammed out of the car and waited for SaMiyah to open the house door.

When she did, he was back at it again.

"What is your secret Miyah and don't think about lying to me either." Lovell said getting all in SaMiyah face.

"I don't know what you talking about." She said crying. "Vell please calm down." She tried getting him to calm down only to have him push her on the floor.

"Shit man . See what you made me do? Why the fuck are you lying to me Miyah? Damn is the thing you keeping from me that bad?"

"No." She said picking her self up off the floor.

"What the fuck is it? The more you lie to me the more you pushing me away. You know I hate when someone lying to me." He went and sat down on the chair and started rubbing his head.

"Okay okay. I'm a Drug Lord. I own Gregg Operation." She said crying went to sit by him.

His face was blank as he look over at her. He was so mad. His face was bright red. His face was shaking. His whole body was in rage.

His fucking girlfriend own one of the biggest drug operation next to his operation. What kind of shit is that? She was hiding this from him the whole time? Why didn't she tell him?

"What the fuck did you just say? I know you don't own that. Hell no, a man own that."

"The man is dead. The man was my father." SaMiyah said trying to move closer to Lovell. Only to have him move away from her.

"Don't touch me Miyah. You been lying to me for a fucking year man. Why? I thought you love me." He said pacing back and forth.

"I do love you Vell." She was crying again. Oh no. She could lose Vell over this.

"No you don't. You kept this shit from me , for a whole damn year man. You could have told me when we got together, but you didn't. You nothing but a liar. I don't want you no where near me man." He said walking out the house.

SaMiyah chased after him, before he got to his car.

"Please Lovell hear me out baby please." SaMiyah cried grabbing his shirt.

"Get the fuck away from me Miyah." He said pushing her away from him , got in his car, start the engine and drove away.

Lovell couldn't believe SaMiyah would keep some shit like that from him. Being in the drug business is not a joke. You can have anyone setting you up at any minute or time. SaMiyah must not know. He need time away from her. She lied to him. He hated a liar. That's something you just don't do and she had the nerves to lie in his face.

Somebody going to pay for fucking with him. This person must not know who the fuck he is.