Nobody But Us

"Ahhh shit daddy! Don't stop, please don't stop. Work me good baby." SaMiyah said to her boyfriend Lovell.

Lovell continued to pound into her pussy.

"Hell no baby, daddy not stopping anytime soon." He said still pumping into her. SaMiyah started rotating her hips on Lovell dick making him holler out.

"Damn Miyah, what you trying to do to me?" He asked her leaning down to kiss her lips hard.

"I don't think this table going to last long." SaMiyah yelled out.

Yep they was fucking on their kitchen table.

"It going to last today. Stop talking and enjoy this shit Miyah damn."

They went at it for a good thirty more minutes before, Lovell got his nut. He already made SaMiyah came about three times already.

"Damn I love you ma." Lovell kissed SaMiyah hard on the lips , picked her up , carried her up stairs in their bedroom , then dropped her on their bed.

"Shit Vell you can be gentle with me any?" SaMiyah glared up at him.

"Shut up girl. You know you like that shit." He said, popping her ass.

"Ughhh man, you play to damn much boe." She tried getting up from the bed. Lovell pushed her back down. "Vell stop playing I gotta pee."

"Pee then nigga." He smirk at her.

"Boy please. Move!" She pushed at his chest. He didn't moved. She grabbed his dick then squeezed it. He jumped back. She took that chance to jump off the bed and ran into the bathroom and lock the door.

"I'm going to get your light skinned ass when you come out the bathroom." Lovell yelled through the bathroom door.

SaMiyah yelled back at him. "Nigga your ass not dark skin. Your ass bright like me. Don't get it twisted na."

"Hurry up I gotta pee too."

"We have about three other bathrooms you can use you know?"

"But I want to use the one you in."

"Man boe Lovell, you act just like a damn punk boe. Damn wait a minute."

Lovell just smile. He had something for her little ass. Want to squeeze his dick and run. Okay.

SaMiyah wasn't no dummy, she knew Lovell didn't had to use no bathroom. He was just trying to get her for squeezing his dick. She looked around for something to fill with water, just in case Lovell tried something. She found a cup up under the sink. She filled it up and turn back off the water.
She unlocked the door and look out into her room to see if Lovell was around , he wasn't so she creep out the bathroom and....

"Ahhhhhhhhh." Lovell screamed out at her, she thew the water in his face, screaming too.

"Boy why the hell you scared me like that.? You could have gave me a heartache." She grabbed her chest. Lovell started laughing really hard at her. Grabbing his stomach.

"Damn bae you should have seen your face." He kissed her then walked out the room.

*******

Lovell went downstairs to see what he could cook for his girl. He loved SaMiyah with his life. They met about a year ago at a club. He remember it just like it was yesterday

Lovell Hampton and his best friend Danny Williams was just walked in the club. As always bitches and niggas staring at them. Bitches staring, because they wanted to get to know them and niggas well you why they staring. They hating. Lovell loved the attention, but he paid it no attention. He was just here to see who he could take home for the night. He and Danny walk to the bar and sat down. He didn't ordered nothing right away. He just observed his surroundings. That's when his eyes caught sight of a fine light skinned female. Shawty was bad. Long black hair, he don't know if it was real or not. It really didn't matter, it still looked good on her. She was dress in a white and red polo dress with polo high heel boots. She looked to good. Her eyes caught his and she smiled then looked away.

SaMiyah Gregg wanted to know who was the guy staring at her. He was a fine light skinned dude. He had a short hair cut , and he was dressed in a coogi black outfit with some white Nikes on his feet. He was sexy as hell. She stare right back at him. They could stare all night. As long as he know she was not about to just have sex with him.

She saw him got out of his seat and walked over to her. Still smiling, damn he had a sexy ass walk. He licked his lips and she almost fainted. His lips was just too pink and pretty. Her weakness was a guy with pretty lips.

"What's up shawty?" Lovell walked up to SaMiyah.

"My name not shawty, its SaMiyah." She took a sip of her drink.

"My bad, damn. Well nice to meet you Sa-Mya-ah." He smiled.

"You didn't had to pronounce it like that."

"What you sipping on?" He looked into her cup.

"Boy you don't know me like that to be looking in my cup. What you trying to do, blow a booger in it?" She pushed him way.

"Hahaha you got jokes. I like you." He laughed.

"I bet you do."

He sat down next to her and whispered in her ear.
"Lets get out of here."

She looked at him like he was crazy. "Nigga hell no, I don't know you." She got up off her chair and walked away. He followed her and grabbed her arms.

"Look ma, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." He looked into her eyes and she looked into his.

The rest is history.

*******
"Babbbbby?" SaMiyah called from the top of the stairs.

"What babe?" Lovell yelled back taking eggs out of the refrigerator.

"I love your stink ass." SaMiyah laughed.

"I love you too dookie butt."

"See you wrong for that." She came down the stairs wearing one of his shirts.

"Well you started it." He turned on the stove, mixing the eggs in a big bowl.

"I can finish it too." SaMiyah said opening up the refrigerator taking flour out to make pancakes.

"Hey, I was cooking for you." Lovell looked at her and pout.

"We can cook for each other." SaMiyah kissed him.

He smiled and continue doing what he was doing.