Break In

SaMiyah was getting ready for work. When she started to feel sick to her stomach yet again. She don't know what going on with her. She can't be pregnant because she still get her monthly period. Barely. She looked over at Lovell he was looking at her with a weird look on his face.

"The fuck you looking at me for like that?" She snapped at him.

"Last time I check these was my damn eyes and I can do what the fuck I want with them." He snapped back at her. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"I didn't know if you was going into work today that's why?" SaMiyah said walking into the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

"You been acting like you have a problem with me these last two days since the cookout. Man what the fuck is up with you?" Lovell walked in the bathroom , lift up the toilet seat and relieve his self. After he was done he flushed the toilet.

"Eww nigga yo pee stink. You need to start drinking water or something. Lord yo pee strong." SaMiyah frowned up her face.

"Aye shut up boe." He move her out the way so he could wash his hands.

"Where is the air freshener, we need to spray just a little bit." She said looking around for the air freshener. When she found it she spray it twice.

"Man you don't have to go on like that boe damn." He said brushing his teeth and washing his face.

************

SaMiyah made it to work to see police cars all around the place at her hair shop. She rushed out her car into her building to see, it looked a mess. Everything was destroyed. She sink to the floor and cried.

Keisha sink to the floor with SaMiyah and hold her friend while she cry. Who could do something like this and why?

"Ma'am I need to ask you some questions?" One of the officers walked up to SaMiyah holding a notebook and pen in his hands.

SaMiyah lifted her body off the floor. She wiped her eyes and turn to the officer.

"Yes?" She said holding her stomach she was feeling sick yet again. She rushed to the nearest trashcan.

"Ma'am are you okay?" The officer sounded concerned.

"Yes I'm fine." She wiped her mouth with a paper towel Keisha just hand her. "What did you need to ask me?"

"Do you have any idea who would want to destroy your shop? Oh and by the way I'm officer James Mickens." He introduced his self.

"Aye boe where the fuck my girl at?" Lovell called out and rushed over to SaMiyah side.

"Umm sir I'm going to have to ask you too leave." Officer James said to Lovell.

Lovell looked at James like he done lost his mind.

"You can ask all you want officer. That don't mean I'm going to leave."

"Ma'am is it okay for this gentleman to be here?" James asked SaMiyah.

"Hell yes it's okay for me too be here. This my fucking girl." Lovell said before SaMiyah could say anything.

"Officer James may you continue with the questions please.". SaMiyah said with her head on Lovell shoulder.

James nodded his head.

"I would like to know do you have any ideas who would want to destroy your shop?"

"No sir I don't." SaMiyah shook her head.

"Do you have any enemies?"

"Not that I know of." SaMiyah was getting uncomfortable, because she do have lots of enemies out there in the world. Some people who threaten her time and time again. She wouldn't let the officer know that though.

"Okay well we are going to dust this place for finger prints too see what we can find. In the mean time I suggest you go see a doctor or something."

"What you need to see a doctor for baby?" Lovell asked SaMiyah looking from SaMiyah to Keisha who hasn't said a thing since the officers got to the shop. "Can somebody please tell me what is going on." Lovell shouted.

Everyone jumped including the officers who was in the shop. Everyone looked over at him.

"Listen kid I advise you to calm your ass down before you be finding your self in downtown county jail." One of the officers said.

"You listen, I don't know who the fuck you think you threaten, but I'm not the fucking one. Your ass will be finding your way in county jail. Don't fuck with me right now." Lovell said back to the officer.

"Will you all just leave please?." SaMiyah asked them. With tears in her eyes. Everyone looked at her shocked. Especially Lovell. SaMiyah must be a damn fool if she think he is going to leave her by herself. After her shop just been breaked in and destroyed.

"Nah baby I don't think I can go anywhere." Lovell walked over to her and hold her close.

"Hey can you come here for a minute Miss." James asked SaMiyah.

"Yeah sure." She remove her self from Lovell arms and walked over to the officer.

"This note look like it belong to you."

The note read.
I hope you like my surprise I lefted you. Don't get too comfortable this is just the beginning. You are going to pay for what your father did to mine. You and your little boyfriend going down. Oh yeah did you told your boyfriend your secret yet?

SaMiyah ripped up the letter super fast. Who the fuck was fucking with her. She will get to the bottom of this bullshit.

Whoever left the note knew her father. Her father was a killer when needed to be. He wouldn't just kill someone for nothing. The person father must have did something to her dad.

"Ma'am why did you do that? We could use that for evidence." James asked SaMiyah.

"It was nothing important. Just a note , I left for myself." She smiled. Lovell looked at her sideways.

"Okay well your shop is now a crime scene so we going to need for you to grab anything that's important to you. So we can lock this place up."

SaMiyah grabbed her and Lovell picture and a picture of her and her father.