Part 24 - Welcome Back

~Chilled's POV~

"A-Adam, stop," I beg but he continues to press against me, pushing his tongue further into my mouth, insisting in exploring every small place in my mouth. Adam is... amazing at this. I begin to wonder if he's done this more than once, cheating on Cathy that is because I cannot see Cathy standing this... this intensity he's throwing on me. Attempting to push his chest back he backs off but his mouth still stays connected to mine as he opens the door behind me causing me to fall back but he stabilizes me as we're suddenly pushed into the warmth of his house. Holy shit we were doing that outside? In the open for the whole neighborhood to see? I try to pull my lips away from Adam and succeed but he only becomes occupied by licking around the edges of my jaw while his hands snake up underneath my shirt before pulling it off while also discarding my coat to the ground. I can't even find the words or time to complain about the unexpected PDA as his hands move to the edge of my pants while he manages to nudge me over to the stairs. This guy... is way too damn good at this, how does he just completely mesmerize me to the point that I wasn't even aware we were outside and making out so passionately like that.

"Can we at least get to the damn be-!" I gasp and cover my mouth before a weird sound comes out as he shoves a hand under my pants and caresses me down there, causing my legs to go weak. He slowly carries me so my landing is soft on the lower steps of the staircase as he completely towers over me, looking down to me like I'm just a delicious meal. At the rate he's going at this I'm surprised he lasted so long without Cathy when he acts like such a horny animal. His free hand slowly comes up to my face, caressing my cheeks before slowly unraveling my hands, taking them off of covering my mouth in fear for the noises I'll make. He takes my hand, rubbing his thumb in the palm of my hand with a dark and lusty expression.

"Go ahead, be as loud as you want. Only me and the neighbors listening," he teases and I immediately blush and pull my hand out of his to cover my mouth again. He laughs as he looks at my embarrassed and tortured face, showing his damn sadist side once again as his other hand just creates heat over my boxers. His hand suddenly slides out and comes under my legs, pulling me up as he carries me, surprisingly able to take my weight to his bedroom where he sets me down on his bed, a bit roughly. Looking at him crawl over me with an expression as if I'm just his prey but he pauses, glancing back to the hallway before glancing towards me again. "You know, on second thought, I don't want the neighbors to hear you. So..." he trails off as he lowers his mouth onto mine, his tongue plunging into mine and exploring wildly just like before and his hands work at pulling down at the edges of my jeans before he pulls down his own. I begin to tug at his shirt and he hesitates, looking to me before pulling my hands away from his shirt like always.

I wonder what it is, some kind of dark secret? He is a lot stronger than I would have thought, maybe he has hidden scares underneath that shirt of his, maybe this "boss" he works for is actually the mafia. I smile to myself at my own predictions and allow myself to just lay back and allow him to completely silence me. His hand moves down to my boxers again and I glance down at him as well, reaching down there as well since I can't explore his chest I might as well move down there. The moment I touch the hard piece he gasps and pulls his mouth away from me, breathing over my ear as his other hand just moves up to my chest, teasing the skin there. When his fingers move up to tease my nipples I widen my eyes and shake my head in embarrassment but with the combination of the heat over my boxers and on my chest I gasp and moan. Immediately, he pulls away from me, looking to me seeming disturbed before completely pulling away.

"Uh.... Sorry Chilled, I can't do this. I really don't want anybody to hear-"

"Wh-what the hell? Do you have like super nosy neighbors or really thin walls?" I complain, still panting but he frowns, seeming distracted before turning away from me and getting up, zipping up his pants.