Part 27 - Alone

~Chilled's POV~

I'm an idiot. What the hell am I doing? Cathy could come down here any minute and here is her boyfriend all over me and hugging me like this. Suddenly I feel his nose push up the edge of my shirt and I immediately step back and away from him but his hold on me is firm and strong, and trembling. The trembling causes me to stop resisting as I look down at him as he moves my shirt up and begins softly kissing me while his hands move up and down my skin. I raise a hand up to my mouth and glance over at the staircase, worried at any moment a particular small woman will be coming down. Why did I even come over? I felt a bit off from seeing the guy fall off of the roof, from witnessing a death pretty much, and somehow I thought Adam would be able to comfort me. I really am an idiot, what kind of guy comes to the comfort of someone who already has another?

"A-Adam, what about Cathy?" I ask, shaking a bit and he just continues before glancing up at me and I feel my heart immediately stop. The look of... sorrow, loneliness, just this man is not in the right mind. "What happened to Cathy?" I ask and he grabs at me pulling me down causing me to fall to the floor with him and I sit in front of this guy who looks to me with an expression I would have least expected on him.

"She left." It's only two words, the only two words he's spoken to me since I've walked in here and yet they're jam packed with so much emotion I can tell what it is that he means. I charge towards him and hug him, shocking him but his hands slowly come around me as well, trembling as they meet behind my back and he lets out a sigh as if he was worried I would actually leave him here like this in this kind of state. "You should leave."

"What? Are you insane?" I snap, pulling away from him but he continues leaning over my shoulder with his eyes closed. "I'm not leaving you like this, no fucking way. Come one, it's late, you should go to bed," I order, trying to pull him up but he just presses all of his weight against me making it impossible for me to pick him up. Glancing down at him I sigh and kneel down by him but he refuses to meet my eyes. Without thinking much I press my lips against his, a very small gesture and very quick but he pulls me back before I can get up and kisses me deeply, deeper than I would ever work up the nerve to do to him. Becoming breathless I try to pull away but he grabs a hold of me and switches our positions, laying me down gently on the floor as he kisses me repeatedly but passionately. More passionate than I would have ever imagined causing me to flinch each time he continues. He licks the inside walls of my mouth and pulls away slowly, biting gently on my bottom lip causing it to rise with him but he just stares before climbing off of me.

"You're right, I'm going to bed before I do something I regret. Stay the night, actually, come with me to bed." I blink, a bit shocked it came from telling me to get the hell out of here to inviting me to stay the entire night. Adam walks away, leaving me sitting on the floor feeling extremely puzzled as he heads over to the staircase but stops before heading up and glances over to me seeming tired. "Are you coming?" His question causes me to hesitate, the way he asked it, it just feels like a lot more important question than it probably is. Immediately I nod and get up, stumbling over to him and he just smiles sadly as he looks after me as we walk up the steps together. Somehow I feel strange with him keeping his eyes on me every single step up as if when his eyes leave me I'll just disappear, it's a lot warmer a feeling than I'm used to having around him. Glancing around I still smell the girly perfume scent around here which disturbs me a bit. What really happened? Did Cathy finally just up and leave him for the other guy? But Cathy is usually a lot nicer than that or else she would have left him a while ago.

Glancing up to Adam I feel the urge to just ask but I can't ask him when he's watching after me carefully like this I don't really feel like ruining his mood like he had been when I first walked in. It's only when he walks into his room that his eyes finally leave mine and turn towards the bed. Collapsing onto his bed he sighs and lays his arms over his face and somehow I feel a bit strange. I just have to... crawl into this bed with this guy whom I love. Easy stuff, and yet I feel a bit strange sitting on the bed awkwardly and kicking my shoes off. I've done it before, I've been in this bed before but somehow now that he isn't constantly attacking me it's a lot more awkward and embarrassing ironically. When I hear the complete silence I glance over towards him and notice his tensity is now completely relaxed and his arm is slowly falling off of his closed eyes. He's asleep. I'm here acting like an embarrassed little girl and he just fell asleep here completely comfortable. Digging my hands under the blankets I reach underneath him as well and struggle to pull the blankets out from underneath him and cover the both of us.